Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network

Discus and support Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I've registered for the preview but there was no option for the EE mobile network , in the UK Orange and T-Mobile are merged as EE. I selected... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neglavee, Oct 16, 2019.

1. /u/Neglavee
    /u/Neglavee Guest

Hi I've registered for the preview but there was no option for the EE mobile network , in the UK Orange and T-Mobile are merged as EE. I selected T-Mobile as that was the closest, but I am now asked to register the details with T-Mobile, which requires a US zip code. Should I have selected other under mobile network, what have other UK people done? thanks.

submitted by /u/Neglavee
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neglavee, Oct 16, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

3. Niko1664 Win User

Available games on Project xCloud

Nice list !

"Note: During the Xbox Project xCloud Preview, all listed games are available for free." I did not know that, thanks !
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

microsoft xcloud this product is not available in your country

Hi,

I heard that the preview xcloud insider program is open in UK too but about others countries nothing til now...

Regards
  5. Smwutches Win User
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
Thema:

1. Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network - Similar Threads - Registering Project xCloud

2. Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart.

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart.: When switching my Xbox on I’ve noticed that the Xbox doesn’t register Kinect commands for around 30sec after a restart or a cold start. After short time it starts registering commands and working...
  3. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?: The only way i know to register the device for repair is to register an xbox. Help please. 8fa32707-77e5-40e5-a625-2375a1a0a526
  5. xbox account registered with wrong email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account registered with wrong email address: Hi, When I registered by xbox email I made an address that I had never used. Unfortunately it turned out to be someone else's email address and I can't sign in to it. When I sign into my xbox...
  6. Only my nexus / home button registers on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Only my nexus / home button registers on controller: Turned on my Xbox, got a prolonged black screen but it came on eventually only to find my controller unresponsive. Pressed nexus button to open guide, and seemed ok, but still unable to do...
  7. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  8. Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...: I will just repost because i'm glad I'm not the only one in the world with this problem. It was hard for me to find people with the same problem and it seems that the new v2 Elite Controller is...
  9. Backwards Compatable discs just not registering.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatable discs just not registering.: My Xbox One X just doesn't want to acknowledge that BC games are a thing. I've tried to play multiple 360 games on it since last night, even 2 games that were installed via disc and it just won't...
  10. Project spark digital purchases not registering.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project spark digital purchases not registering.: I bought project spark yesterday, and because u knew I would like to do crazy stuff in this game I bought the starter pack off the Xbox life marketplace for $40 dollars. The problem is the game is...