Registering MSFS2020

Discus and support Registering MSFS2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just bought a secondhand MSFS2020 and I cant get it to register or work. Can anyone help? 6a1ff394-1ada-4c00-9144-12f62aa51b14 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonGoodwin6, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Registering MSFS2020

I have just bought a secondhand MSFS2020 and I cant get it to register or work. Can anyone help?

:)

SimonGoodwin6, Sep 14, 2021
  2. SimonGoodwin6 Win User

Registering MSFS2020

Surely by law they are not allowed to do that. I have just been reading up on purchasing secondhand software. The law is plain. You are allowed to buy and sell such software
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Registering MSFS2020

The serial number is one time use only, you will have to purchase a new or digital copy
  4. Ryan355 Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

Hi guys. So i've recently also wanted to copy over my MSFS2020 from my PC to my laptop and followed the instructions posted by DeckedBeret1566. I have copied the 'Official' and 'Community' folder from my PC (D:\Games\MSFS2020) to my laptop (C:\Games\MSFS2020).
    However when I select (C:\Games\MSFS2020) in the installer, it proceeds to download the entire game from scratch. Perhaps I am missing something?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

MSFS2020

Currently, the game is only available on Windows 10 to purchase or download using Xbox game Pass for PC. It's not available yet for console.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

MSFS2020

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

For this type of specific issue, we recommend that you contact the game developers and their support. To contact them please use the link below.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
Thema:

Registering MSFS2020

1. Registering MSFS2020 - Similar Threads - Registering MSFS2020

2. Game Pass not Registering games being played

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass not Registering games being played: I was wondering if this was just me, but I have not been able to trigger the daily "Play a Game Pass Game" quest on my Series S. Anyone else habing that issue? Other quests like "Earn a Game Pass...
  3. Changing microsoft email registered to minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing microsoft email registered to minecraft account: Hello, I wanted to change the microsoft account associated with my Minecraft Java purchase because i am now using the new mincrosoft account and no t the old one. If i sign in to the launcher...
  4. Installing game from physical copy, 2nd disc won't register

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing game from physical copy, 2nd disc won't register: So, just like the title says, I'm trying to install the Lego Marvel Collection on my regular Xbox One. All the games and DLCs installed fine, except for the original Lego Marvel Super Heroes. When...
  5. LB Button constantly registering and slightly popped out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB Button constantly registering and slightly popped out.: My LB Button constantly holds down the input. It is not stuck, and feels as if it isn't stuck and more like the RB button on the other side. Also when I hold LT then get my finger into the LB...
  6. Controller not registering mic audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not registering mic audio: I have an Xbox One controller that no longer registers audio from a microphone. When a headset is plugged into the headphone jack the Xbox recognizes a headset is plugged in and audio comes...
  7. XBox Game Pass Quest Not Registering - Slay The Spire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Quest Not Registering - Slay The Spire: The current monthly Slay The Spire quest for Game Pass to defeat 21 enemies refuses to register on my account. I've been able to complete other Game Pass quests since discovering this issue, so I...
  8. Hi, I want to cancel the Inside Xbox service, but I can't, because the account I registered...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I want to cancel the Inside Xbox service, but I can't, because the account I registered...: Hi, I want to cancel the Inside Xbox service, but I can't, because the account I registered with in the Inside Xbox service has been blocked, and I can't cancel the service and I suffer from many...
  9. Minecraft freezes every 2.15 seconds, no inputs register, even on main menu, Series X,...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft freezes every 2.15 seconds, no inputs register, even on main menu, Series X,...: It freezes visually, but resumes a moment later. When it freezes, any controller inputs are ignored (which is unlike lag, where inputs are registered, but are delayed). Just started happening...
  10. Registering Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Registering Xbox 360: Hey all, I'm trying to register my 360 to my Microsoft acct but the serial number is not being recognized. I've entered it in multiple times - with spaces, without spaces, even Product ID but...