Registering the Xbox1 Controller to the device

Discus and support Registering the Xbox1 Controller to the device in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've just purchased a new controller through Game, who now tell us it through a third party despite the fact we went on to the Game Website to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesstorr, Jan 7, 2019.

1. jamesstorr
    jamesstorr Guest

I've just purchased a new controller through Game, who now tell us it through a third party despite the fact we went on to the Game Website to purchase my sons controller. The Analogue Stick broke within hours of playing on the Xbox 1. Not stood on and literally
    whilst he's playing with his brother on Fortnite! I've contracted the company who said I need to contact Microsoft to get it repaired Registering the Xbox1 Controller to the device :(. How do I do this? I can see his xbox when I'm in his account but can't see from there where I register his new controller.
    In addition I'm sure it'll ask for a serial number or something? Where do I find this? Bar code with numbers either side of which neither state serial number. Please someone help me before I throw the stupid thing out of the window.!

:)

jamesstorr, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Registering the Xbox1 Controller to the device - Similar Threads - Registering Xbox1 Controller

2. Can I register a regular xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I register a regular xbox one controller?: I got a new regular controller for Christmas. the receipt is lost and my controller keeps losing connection wirelessly. I don't see where I can register my controller under devices....
  3. Xbox controller not registering that buttons are being held down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not registering that buttons are being held down: So I have been using my Xbox for 5 days. The controller will not register that I am continuously holding a button down. It knows that I have pressed the button, but when I hold the button it...
  4. Xbox Live Not Registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Not Registering: Ive just about had it with Xbox entirely because of this problem. I have had Live issues ever since I bought the console. Any supscriptions didnt register until i reset my console more than five...
  5. Registering my 360 on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Registering my 360 on my PC: Hi. I am having an issue setting up a 2nd hand Xbox 360 to my PC. There is also a rather bad name for the first user that I would like to remove, but don't know how to. Any modern Techies out...
  6. Can not register words with xboxonex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not register words with xboxonex: Can not register words with xboxonex 6039e5e5-d81a-4615-add7-ff87c8d8531a
  7. Registered Xbox one (X) shows as unregistered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Registered Xbox one (X) shows as unregistered: On the page that can be found here it it says "Not registered for warranty" yet it is registered... ****? https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ f53e73ea-c6ef-4af2-98a9-1148b31cafcc
  8. Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...: [img] 我并没有任何设备接入minecraft,但是就一直上不去。显示这 。 之前是觉得服务器有点卡就下线了,然后就再也上不去了。 如果有人能回答我,非常感谢。 Why I‘m not online,but it says: Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing...
  9. November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points: Did the November Game Pass Quest and got the achievements. They don't seem to have registered on the punch card (known issue for months judging by the internet don't know how it isn't fixed yet)....
  10. Incorrectly billed and reward points not registered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrectly billed and reward points not registered.: Hello all, So there is two issues I have. Firstly I pre-ordered Battlefield V Standard Edition on my Xbox via the store in June and chose to use £12 Microsoft credit and pay the remaining £47.99...