Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off.

Discus and support Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I reported this to Xbox by making a report about it not to long ago, and now it's back. So I figured I would make a post on Reddit about it. I also... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zantku, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/Zantku
    /u/Zantku Guest

Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off.

I reported this to Xbox by making a report about it not to long ago, and now it's back. So I figured I would make a post on Reddit about it. I also tried different games also and it still is like this.

submitted by /u/Zantku
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zantku, Sep 26, 2019
  2. BOOTS2ASSE5 Win User

Achievements not posting

Go to your notification settings and see if they are turned off. If they are not then turn them off and reset your system. Wait about a minute then turn your system back on. Make sure you're signed in then go back to your notification settings and turn them
    back on. Go do an achievement and they should start popping up.
  3. Individuality-093EBE Win User

How to disable beacons and "your friend has started to play the same game as you"?

Go to notifications and turn them off.
  4. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

How to turn off Beacon?

Hi Quentarus, you can't turn off just beacon notifications you can turn off all notifications though. Just sign into your account hit the guide button go over to preferences and select notifications, then you can select to turn them off.
  5. Doomofman Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

I figure it's safe to assume that Achievement notifications will look at same as regular notifications just as they do on the 360.
  6. Nekhs Win User

game DVR won't stop

If nothing else, you can go under preferences and turn off game and system notifications. That'd stop the notifications at least. :)
Thema:

1. Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off. - Similar Threads - Regular Notification going

2. Consistently dropping out at regular intervals

in XboX Insiders
    Consistently dropping out at regular intervals: Whenever I use an app or game that requires internet connection my xbox live will disconnect from my internet, I run a wireless connection, I have ports setup for RDR2 and GTAV, I have GIGABLAST...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....: so basically i recently brought a few world and skin packs from the marketplace for my Xbox one and they were all working until i brought and tried to open the Esta Noche template and it instantly...
  4. Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature

in XboX Insiders
    Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?: I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends will i get my xbox live subscription back? If I...
  6. Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the...: Two big reasons here: for the sake of ease of crossplay with friends (don't want to keep opting in and out of the beta) and because my Gamepass expires in December, when I'll probably buy the...
  7. Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10: How, I subscribed to the regular gamepass to access Sea of Thieves, Forza, and Crackdown (and future upcoming games) 6 months ago. I bought a full year subscription. The problem is, I'm a PC...
  8. error code 8007007A on 360 regular and 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8007007A on 360 regular and 360 slim: I have error code 8007007A on my 360 Xboxes {regular one and slim}. I have tried a hard reset and resetting the internet connection but the code still comes back. in the menus settings the only...
  9. Regular Xbox One Controller Vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regular Xbox One Controller Vibration: Hi guys! Soooo for the past few years I have been purchasing the Xbox Wireless Controller – Armed Forces II Special Edition because I like the color. I just recently purchased another one because...
  10. XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games: XBOX 360 how can I play Xbox Games 089c6049-ce1c-4321-9f1d-882598cf919c