Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off.

Discus and support Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I reported this to Xbox by making a report about it not to long ago, and now it's back. So I figured I would make a post on Reddit about it. I also... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zantku, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/Zantku
    /u/Zantku Guest

Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off.

I reported this to Xbox by making a report about it not to long ago, and now it's back. So I figured I would make a post on Reddit about it. I also tried different games also and it still is like this.

submitted by /u/Zantku
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zantku, Sep 26, 2019
  2. BOOTS2ASSE5 Win User

Achievements not posting

Go to your notification settings and see if they are turned off. If they are not then turn them off and reset your system. Wait about a minute then turn your system back on. Make sure you're signed in then go back to your notification settings and turn them
    back on. Go do an achievement and they should start popping up.
  3. Individuality-093EBE Win User

How to disable beacons and "your friend has started to play the same game as you"?

Go to notifications and turn them off.
  4. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

How to turn off Beacon?

Hi Quentarus, you can't turn off just beacon notifications you can turn off all notifications though. Just sign into your account hit the guide button go over to preferences and select notifications, then you can select to turn them off.
  5. Doomofman Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

I figure it's safe to assume that Achievement notifications will look at same as regular notifications just as they do on the 360.
  6. Nekhs Win User

game DVR won't stop

If nothing else, you can go under preferences and turn off game and system notifications. That'd stop the notifications at least. :)
Thema:

1. Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off. - Similar Threads - Regular Notification going

2. Gamertag has numbers instead of using regular suffix on all ends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag has numbers instead of using regular suffix on all ends: I just now changed my gamertag, but instead of appearing as Colton Price#846 or Colton Price, it appears as Colton Price846 on all ends, including XBOX One. Is my gamertag just waiting to be...
  3. Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store: Is anyone else experiencing a really laggy Xbox Game Pass App? I'm on Moto G7 Play with the latest updates as of June 5, 2020 and I don't know why it lags. The regular Xbox App works fine, but the...
  4. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20
  5. Xbox Minecraft beta help, can’t install regular version.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Minecraft beta help, can’t install regular version.: I recently downloaded the Minecraft beta for Xbox one and wanted to go back to the standard version to play with friends. I unsubscribed from the beta program and then uninstalled the game but now...
  6. Opted out of Beta, can't go back to regular MC. Can't join friend's worlds either.

in XboX Insiders
    Opted out of Beta, can't go back to regular MC. Can't join friend's worlds either.: Just installed the beta for Win 10 and it won't let me join friend's worlds because it says they're on outdated servers. Went on xbox insider app -manage- unroll from beta, uninstalled Minecraft...
  7. If I leave the Minecraft beta will my worlds be there in regular and usable once the...

in XboX Insiders
    If I leave the Minecraft beta will my worlds be there in regular and usable once the...: The world was started back on the XB1 edition, so I'd prefer not to lose it, but don't mind waiting in order to play with friends on the regular version. submitted by /u/NewFaded [link] [comments]
  8. Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start: I keep getting problems with the Blu Ray player app on our X-Box One X. We were watching a DVD on Sunday and it was fine. Stopped it part-way through to finish watching it the next day. The DVD...
  9. Xbox 1x crashing regularly. E105 00000000 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1x crashing regularly. E105 00000000 8007045D: I really wish Microsoft would help me with this problem it ia super frustrating. This xbox 1x Isn't very old but it is really giving me trouble all of a sudden. Mostly with fallout 76. It also has...
  10. Consistently dropping out at regular intervals

in XboX Insiders
    Consistently dropping out at regular intervals: Whenever I use an app or game that requires internet connection my xbox live will disconnect from my internet, I run a wireless connection, I have ports setup for RDR2 and GTAV, I have GIGABLAST...