Reimbursement of Rainbow Six Siege Season 4 Season Pass

Discus and support Reimbursement of Rainbow Six Siege Season 4 Season Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I mistakenly bought the Rainbow Six Seat Season 4 season pass, I wanted to see the price and all the information. I request a refund for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Redzinahmc, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Redzinahmc
    Redzinahmc Guest

:)

Redzinahmc, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Xenotir Win User

Purchasing an Addon with Prepaid Xbox Store Money

It is Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass.

No Errorcode at all, it just asks me to add a Cerdit Card...
  3. Redzinahmc Win User

Ok it's good I managed to solve the problem
  4. Redzinahmc Win User

And also normally I must receive a confirmation email, nothing received.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Redzinahmc,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately we cannot assist you directly with refunds on the forums. You will need to go to our

Request a Refund
    website to submit a refund request.

If the refund form is not available in your region, then you will need to request the refund through customer support.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call
    I hope this helps!
  6. Redzinahmc Win User

Because the link login.microsoftonline.com does not work so I do not get the email
Thema:

1. Reimbursement of Rainbow Six Siege Season 4 Season Pass - Similar Threads - Reimbursement Rainbow Six

2. Reimbursement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reimbursement: So will i be getting reimbursed for not being able to play the games i paid for today. Like at least a free day of Xbox live gold and game pass?. This isnt ok. U cant charge people for a service...
  3. Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account. The account has two email and a cell phone associated with it. However when I request to reset the password it will only send to an old work...
  4. ask for a reimbursement

in XBoX Accessibility
    ask for a reimbursement: Hello, I wanted to extend my xbox subscription. But I had 2 charges of 59,99 euros on my bank account. I would like to ask the reimbursement of one the amount on my credit card please. How can I...
  5. Reembolso do sea of thieves [Translation - Sea of thieves reimbursement]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso do sea of thieves [Translation - Sea of thieves reimbursement]: Eu gostaria de reembolsar o sea of thieves,comprei sem querer msm,baixei pra testar o jogo,mas crasho o meu notebook,queria saber se e posivel reembolsar? Espero q sim por favor. -------- [Mod...
  6. Reembolso por cobro a mi tarjeta de débito (Reimbursement for payment to my debit card)

in XBoX on Windows
    Reembolso por cobro a mi tarjeta de débito (Reimbursement for payment to my debit card): Hola, El pasado fin de semana se me hizo un cargo por concepto de una suscripción a xbox live gold de 3 meses por $349, a principio de año mi hermano había comprado este servio y yo no sabia que...
  7. Aun no me rembolsan (I'm still not reimbursed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Aun no me rembolsan (I'm still not reimbursed): Hace un año aproximadamente, compre el Call of Duty 4 en preventa y todo iba bien, incluso jugué la Beta, pero al momento de descargar y querer jugar el juego me dijeron que rembolse el juego y me...
  8. Money reimbursement per game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money reimbursement per game: My 5-year-old son just bought a game of 49 euros on his own. I have already deactivated the aumatic payment, but considering the amount it is possible to request a refund?...
  9. Reembolso de pago [Payment reimbursement]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso de pago [Payment reimbursement]: Buena tarde solicitó un reembolso de un pago inexistente que realizó Microsoft que me aparece en mi tarjeta de un monto de $139. Al validar el historial de pago en mi cuenta no aparece ningún pago...
  10. Can a subscription to xbox live gold be reimbursed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can a subscription to xbox live gold be reimbursed?: I need help, I want to reimburse a subscription of xbox live gold that I am charged b8534b2f-61e9-4f7d-bf96-2a2f30f80f6d