Réinstallation MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC, nouveau Win10 - Reinstalling MSFS 2020 on a new...

Discus and support Réinstallation MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC, nouveau Win10 - Reinstalling MSFS 2020 on a new... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, je voudrais réinstaller mon MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC (l'ancien est mort) qu'elles sont les proc2dures suivre Merci Hello, I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuyMattéo, Sep 20, 2022.

1. GuyMattéo
    GuyMattéo Guest

Réinstallation MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC, nouveau Win10 - Reinstalling MSFS 2020 on a new...

Bonjour,

je voudrais réinstaller mon MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC (l'ancien est mort)

qu'elles sont les proc2dures suivre
    Merci

:)

GuyMattéo, Sep 20, 2022
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

Réinstallation de MSFS sur nouveau disque dur

HI Gerard,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Are you having issues actually playing the game or are you just inquiring about install paths? For installation inquiries I am linking the Flight Simulator Support page concerning "Installation for all versions" All versions - Can I choose or change the installation path? (Install on the D: drive instead of the C: drive for instance) – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com) . If you have further questions regarding install locations for games and addons I would check out the Flight Simulator forums here Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums .
  3. kikounet85 Win User

Changement de pseudo xbox [Translate] Change of pseudo xbox

Le probleme c'est que a aucun moment (sur l'explication du nouveau systeme d'id) on m'as dit que les chiffre qui suivait le "#" aller rrster partout , jusqu'a une mise a jour en 2020 apparament mais la aussi ce n'était pas marquer sur la page.

[Translate by Mod]

The problem is that at no time (on the explanation of the new id system) I was told that the figures that followed the """"go rrster everywhere ", until an update in 2020 appear but also it was not mark on the page.
  4. ToreBlåtand Win User

Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunatler none of the actions works. I uninstalled MSFS 2020 and even formatted the disc it was installed on.

The problem now is that both MSFS 2020 and Xbox Gameservices in Microsoft Store are marked with error and requires new download/ update which are also marked with error message as soon as I try to do anything.

No matter what ever I have tried so far ( Windows Store repair, Windows Store repair and components update, among others plus reinstalling Xbox app) I am still not able to install MSFS again.

Maybe the only solution is to reinstall Windows?
  5. sandbender Win User

Can't reinstall MSFS 2020 on Windows 10

On October 30, 2021, I tried downloading again, and it worked. After the download, I was able to launch MSFS 2020, reinstall all the updates, and fly.
  6. dempup Win User

Encontrais el juego Microsoft Flight Simulator en Xbox One?

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. MSFS 2020 is currently only available for PC. But it should come to Xbox at some point.
Thema:

1. Réinstallation MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC, nouveau Win10 - Reinstalling MSFS 2020 on a new... - Similar Threads - Réinstallation MSFS 2020

2. MSFS addon purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS addon purchase: I am trying to buy an addon but unable because of a window indicating "Micrsoft Flight Simulator-044 FlightSim credits" where I need to add my profil adress. Entering this page only allows to...
  3. Controls on MSFS not working on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controls on MSFS not working on Xbox: Since the last update my controls are not working correctly, the pitch of the plane is now inverted, when i try to turn left, it goes right and vice versa. Also the trim gets stuck, it does not go...
  4. MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!: Hello, after the last FS2020 update on 9/21/22 my game just quits as soon as I hit "Ready to Fly" button. The game launches fine, all updates in place including Xbox app, Windows store, WU, and...
  5. How to validate a license key MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to validate a license key MSFS 2020: I purchased MSFS PREM DELUXE DVD Set I need to validate LICENSE KEY before Install. Ordered from EBAY and received it open. I want to verify that key has not been used. Thanks, in advance for your...
  6. Msfs Xbox paywear airport crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Msfs Xbox paywear airport crashes: When I play msfs on my Xbox series x, and I load into a paywear airport (brussels international airport) from the marketplace, when I load into a gate it just crashes, please help because it’s...
  7. Windows key problem in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows key problem in MSFS: Hello, For some time, my windows key no longer works in msfs. For example to look at a flight plan... I tried many methods, but none worked. It's not a problem with my keyboard because it works...
  8. Réinstallation de MSFS sur nouveau disque dur

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Réinstallation de MSFS sur nouveau disque dur: Bonjour, A sa sortie, en août 2020, j » avais installé MSFS sur le même disque SSD que Windows 10 (disque C). Comme ce disque C commençait se remplir rapidement, j’ai fait installer un autre...
  9. problème de réinstallation de jeux sur xbox one S[Translation-game resettlement problem on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème de réinstallation de jeux sur xbox one S[Translation-game resettlement problem on...: Bonjours, j'ai acheter un jeu xbox payant noël dans le store ( the outer wilds ) et ai annulé une mise jour de ce jeu, ce qui désinstallé celui-ci. Malheureusement je ne peux pas le réinstaller...
  10. J'ai réinstaller Forza 3 et je n'ai plus acces a ma sauvegarde???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J'ai réinstaller Forza 3 et je n'ai plus acces a ma sauvegarde???: J'ai réinstaller Forza 3 sur mon D: et je n'ai plus acces a ma sauvegarde??? 99b8ae23-4e58-4c72-bcd3-b85fd8a61bb0