Reinstalling a game from a disc

Discus and support Reinstalling a game from a disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my Xbox One need to install my games disc every time I turn on my system? Every single time it takes twenty minutes to re-install a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterJayyy, Jan 12, 2021.

1. MisterJayyy
    MisterJayyy Guest

Why does my Xbox One need to install my games disc every time I turn on my system? Every single time it takes twenty minutes to re-install a game that’s on a disc. I don’t log out. I don’t unplug my console. It’s irritating. I miss the days you didn’t
    have to install anything to play a game. What gives? Please help.

:)

MisterJayyy, Jan 12, 2021
  2. a tired old guy Win User

Problem with Dogs?

Maybe uninistall the game and reinstal from a friend's disc?
  3. aisuke x Win User

ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when i put the disc in my xbox it would think that i still have the free virson but i dont

Unistall the game from the console and try to reinstall with the disc
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves

try reinstalling the game from disc.

It should fix the problem.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

I cant play modern warfare through gameshare

Maybe try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it from the disc to see if that works?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox reset get games back

The info they have given you is correct. If you log in with the account that purchased the games (These have to be digitally downloaded from Xbox Live), then they will show in your ready to install of my games and apps. If you have games on disc, just
    insert the disc, and reinstall them. If you have games from Games Pass or EA Access, just find the games from the store and reinstall them.
Thema:

1. Reinstalling a game from a disc - Similar Threads - Reinstalling game disc

2. Can't reinstall a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall a game: Ive owned fallout 4 for years now with my Xbox, a save got corrupted so I tried to Uninstaller then reinstall it, now it keeps stopping during the installation and only downloading ridiculously...
  3. Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC: When I had built my computer a while ago my CPU came with 3 months of Xbox game pass for free, I used this to play a lot of Forza 4 after the game pass expired I uninstalled the game since I was...
  4. Why do I have to reinstall my Xbox one games if it says their already installed on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reinstall my Xbox one games if it says their already installed on my...: My Xbox one s says that I need to reinstall games but I already have them on my external so why should I have to? 1989e0f6-abc5-4c57-9b91-0c701a443d8b
  5. PLEASE HELP ME!! XBOX ONE S DELETES AND REINSTALLS 4 GAMES AUTOMATICALLY!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP ME!! XBOX ONE S DELETES AND REINSTALLS 4 GAMES AUTOMATICALLY!!!!: So i got a brand new Xbox One S for Christmas this year, and when i install a game from a disc, IT DELETES AND REINSTALLS IT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I TURN THE CONSOLE OFF AND ON AGAIN AFTER I INSTALL...
  6. Im not able to reinstall games i have already purchased and deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im not able to reinstall games i have already purchased and deleted: So i got ark recently when it was on sale, and i accidently deleted it while installing something along with destiny( which i purchased on disk) now when i go to reinstall the game they don't show...
  7. Xbox PC App - Game Installation Issues After Windows 10 Reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App - Game Installation Issues After Windows 10 Reinstall: Hello everyone! I recently reinstalled my Windows 10, without uninstalling my Xbox Game Pass and purchased games on my separate hard drive before doing so and thought the Xbox App would be able...
  8. Game Pass on PC keeps reinstalling games in full on updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass on PC keeps reinstalling games in full on updates: Hello all, Every time an update comes out for game pass on PC, some or all of my games get reinstalled. Why is this happening? I have tried to consolidate all my game pass games to one hard...
  9. Reinstall a game disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstall a game disc: I unintalled agame while having trouble with my. Xbox and needing help reinstalled it and i do a ame isc but dont anna uy itt n store 8bb1ae69-fbec-46a9-8856-a97a160c1921
  10. Can a disc based Xbox One game be repurchased as digital without reinstalling the whole game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a disc based Xbox One game be repurchased as digital without reinstalling the whole game?: Hello Everyone, This is a bit of a weird ask, I know, and I've seen a couple of simelar posts that ask the same sort of question, but I don't think a definitive conclusion was ever reached....