Reinstalling a game through Microsoft order history

Discus and support Reinstalling a game through Microsoft order history in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought modern warfare when it came out, I uninstalled it when I bought cold war. But now I'd like to reinstall modern warfare . I'm in the order... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielDesorcy, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Reinstalling a game through Microsoft order history

So I bought modern warfare when it came out, I uninstalled it when I bought cold war. But now I'd like to reinstall modern warfare . I'm in the order history I can find it everything is perfect until I click install on device.. then I get a pop up that says "make sure your Xbox is on or set to instant on with automatic updates and purchases, or that there's enough space" ... all those things are set to what they're supposed to and I have enough space.. but I can't get passed that pop up.. I can only click OK then repeat that exact step over and over .. pop up press OK, install on devices, pop up, OK etc..

Not sure if this effects anything but I downloaded warzone for free through cold war .

Reinstalling a game through Microsoft order history [​IMG]

:)

DanielDesorcy, Apr 8, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Lego DC Super Villains Season Pass

Hey Stumps!

Thanks for your post. to make sure the content is installed, it's recommended to reinstall the game and attempt to view its installation status under the "Manage add-ons" section. Here's

How to reinstall and Xbox One games
    Also, be sure to check the purchase went through properly, use this article to view your order history:
    View your Microsoft Store order history

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  3. CloudedAlloy227 Win User

Can't find product key

If you purchased it through Microsoft I would suggest that you go to your purchase history, you this link here Order history, here you will be able to locate the
    product key.
    That's my problem- no product key linked through order history.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

0x803f8001

Hey UrbaneCornet,

You will need to login to the original account the game was purchased under to play the game. Make sure to go through the

order history
    of said account to make sure the game is showing up.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Series X pre-order

Hi,

If you ordered it from the Microsoft store (like I did), it should show on your order history.

If it's not showing there then you're either in the wrong account or it didn't go through.

Order History link
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Cancellation of Metro Exodus pre-order

Hello Max,

We understand that you're attempting to cancel a pre-order for Metro Exodus, but are unable to see the location of the order itself.

Have you attempted to check this through the Microsoft order history?

Confirm this by checking the order history to ensure that the original purchase is there, and if not, attempt to check other Microsoft accounts.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Reinstalling a game through Microsoft order history

1. Reinstalling a game through Microsoft order history - Similar Threads - Reinstalling game through

2. Cannot reinstall game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot reinstall game: I was running into a lot of bugs with Halo MCC and attempted to do a full reinstall but now the game is stuck completely unplayable. Both the windows store and xbox gamepass app recognize the app...
  3. I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't reinstall a game I recently uninstalled.: I have had this game for ages and been playing it a lot recently. But one day it just stopped opening. It gave me the troubleshoot error thing. I tried so many things to get it to work, even a...
  4. Console reinstalling game that’s already installed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console reinstalling game that’s already installed?: I was trying to play call of duty and it wouldnt let me sign into their online servers. Then it said somthing about an update. I went to my queue and now its making me reinstall all 104GB.... are...
  5. Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Kinect sport rivals requires me to reinstall the game to make Kinect work: Hi everyone my wife and i have to reinstall the Kinect sports rivals game before every play session or elder the Kinect won’t pick us up. After reinstalling Kinect works only for the first time...
  6. Cannot reinstall game pass games after OS clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot reinstall game pass games after OS clean install: Hello. I subscribed to game pass for PC and have been enjoying games like Crusader Kings III and Subnautica for a couple of months with no issues at all. But after a clean reinstall of Windows...
  7. External hard drive died mid game, now Xbox won’t reinstall the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External hard drive died mid game, now Xbox won’t reinstall the game: Console : series x external HDD: seagate expansion desktop drive SRD00F2 game: forza motorsport 7 so i was going back and grinding through to complete career mode on FM7. Was 2 hours into an...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare will not reinstall, says game is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare will not reinstall, says game is corrupted: I got this game for christmas the year it came out on a disc and I installed it and played through the campaign just fine. Then one time I open the game and it says that I need to buy the game...
  9. Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game: I own the Windows Store version of Sea of Thieves. Back in the day I installed this on my External HDD, also containing +/- about 2 TB of important data. Now my laptop has been reset a while...
  10. Can't reinstall a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall a game: Ive owned fallout 4 for years now with my Xbox, a save got corrupted so I tried to Uninstaller then reinstall it, now it keeps stopping during the installation and only downloading ridiculously...