Reinstalling the add-on Tricentennial edition for Fallout 76

Discus and support Reinstalling the add-on Tricentennial edition for Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I needed to delete my Fallout 76 game and the add-on Tricentennial edition pack. The game itself loaded fine when I reinstalled it, but I could not see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arkham65, Jun 6, 2020.

1. arkham65
    arkham65 Guest

I needed to delete my Fallout 76 game and the add-on Tricentennial edition pack. The game itself loaded fine when I reinstalled it, but I could not see the Tricentennial edition pack add-on. I tried to use the code again to reload it, but it said that
    code has already been used. I tried to go to the add-on page and reload it from their, but its telling me that I need to buy the add-on. I have already paid for this add-on.

:)

arkham65, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Double check your transactions at http://account.microsoft.com and make sure it shows the DLC. Typically if it doesn't show on the console or in your transactions, it means it
    was redeemed on a different account. Otherwise, if it doesn't show in your transactions and you're 100% sure you're using the account that redeemed the code, you'll want to contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. arkham65 Win User

In your Games and Apps, highlight the game and press the menu button on the controller and go to "Manage Game". You should be able to see any add-ons you've purchased for the game there and re-install it from there.
    The add-on does not show up under the manage game for Fallout 76. Just the game itself.
  4. Smwutches Win User

In your Games and Apps, highlight the game and press the menu button on the controller and go to "Manage Game". You should be able to see any add-ons you've purchased for the game there and re-install it from there.
  5. PrimoAce9698 Win User

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack

I have the digital version of Fallout 76 Tricentennial edition but seems like I only got the standard edition, I dont have any of the extra in game items that come with the tricentennial edition or the xbox exclusive 500 extra Atoms. The code was bought
    on Amazon.
  6. IanDamon Win User

Fallout 76 tricentennial digital content not received

I did all of this and the in-game items from the tricentennial pack are still not showing up in fallout 76.
Thema:

1. Reinstalling the add-on Tricentennial edition for Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Reinstalling add Tricentennial

2. Xbox one digital every update needs to reinstall games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one digital every update needs to reinstall games: Everytime a new update comes out for a game all my games need to get reinstalled. Ive done hard reset. I even reformat the system installed new harddrive still nothing 1 game updates i have to...
  3. Minecraft Won’t reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won’t reinstall: I had bought Minecraft on my Xbox One S around a couple or so months. I played a lot and even have a realm but when the newest update came out I had my Minecraft updating as soon as possible but...
  4. "For this, the owner needs to sign in" and reinstalling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "For this, the owner needs to sign in" and reinstalling...: I suddenly started getting an error that said "For this, the owner needs to sign in." whenever I try to start Gears of War 3. I got it through Game Pass, tried uninstalling and now it's not...
  5. Can a disc based Xbox One game be repurchased as digital without reinstalling the whole game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a disc based Xbox One game be repurchased as digital without reinstalling the whole game?: Hello Everyone, This is a bit of a weird ask, I know, and I've seen a couple of simelar posts that ask the same sort of question, but I don't think a definitive conclusion was ever reached....
  6. Reinstalling games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling games: I have been trying to find an borderlands 2 to redownload having deleted it a year or so but i cannot find it anywhere. I have look for answers on here but it was mostly the same stuff, check...
  7. XB1-S HDD started clicking had a spare 2TB to put in OS/Firmware reinstall?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1-S HDD started clicking had a spare 2TB to put in OS/Firmware reinstall?: So I decided to upgrade my Xbox one S internal drive from 500gb to 2TB... Reason 1 I can hear a slight clicking and will put money on it's the HDD. Reason 2 I have no space and wasted money on a...
  8. I Can't Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, A few weeks ago I unrolled form the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 and when I went to reinstall it it starts downloading until it hits 1.84mb the it says it starts installing then...
  9. Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stop working I uninstall and reinstall but still don’t work: Trying to play minecraft it stop so i uninstall it and reinstall but ireach 99% then just stop and state unsallation stopped and want work 5e4971f5-093d-426c-bf34-52b8fa664468
  10. Had to Delete & Reinstall Bejeweled Live on my X Box for Win 10 PC. Now game Will Not Add ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to Delete & Reinstall Bejeweled Live on my X Box for Win 10 PC. Now game Will Not Add ...: After reinstalling Bejeweled Live in X Box for Win 10, the game terminates at the end of a game without adding my score towards the next level of play. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in...