Rejoining The Xbox Embassadors program

Discus and support Rejoining The Xbox Embassadors program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have been removed from the Xbox Amabassadors program and want to either leave or rejoin the program but don't know how.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TertialEmu390, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Rejoining The Xbox Embassadors program

i have been removed from the Xbox Amabassadors program and want to either leave or rejoin the program but don't know how.

:)

TertialEmu390, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you've been removed then you don't need to leave because you're already removed.

If you were removed for an enforcement action, you cannot rejoin.

If you don't know why you were removed and to see if you're eligible to rejoin, you'll want to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

so im from the UK and get the US debate on my xbox and website

The prerequisites for the Embassador program must have taken a dive
  4. freerunninglou9 Win User

Problem with Xbox embassador program

Contact the CM there is a few u should be able to find the twitter handle easily enough
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

Make sure that you don't have any enforcements on your account before you try to do anything else.
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you were previously assigned a CM, you would want to reach out to them. Otherwise, you may want to verify if you have had any enforcement actions on your account at http://enforcement.xbox.com
    An enforcement action would result in removal from the program and you would not be able to rejoin.
Thema:

1. Rejoining The Xbox Embassadors program - Similar Threads - Rejoining Embassadors program

2. Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.: So I left the minecraft beta to join my friend , went on the app left it. Deleted minecraft and reinstalled it. But when i load it up it still says ik in the beta and I can't join my friend. I...
  3. will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?: I was removed from the ambassadors program last month due to a misunderstanding between myself and someone trying to hack my account and make purchases. I was informed by a fellow ambassador to...
  4. Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...: Good evening guys, I have an issue, but i'll try to break it down as simply as I can. I have two accounts. One is very old and has all my gaming history, achievements, friends and a username I...
  5. Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassadors, Second Chance? Rejoin??: If someone was removed from the Ambassador Program for Xbox 3-4+ years ago, is it possible for them to rejoin or be given a second chance? If not, why? If yes, how would someone go about that...
  6. Trying to rejoin ambassadors.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to rejoin ambassadors.: I was removed from ambassadors program in 2017. I'm trying to rejoin ambassadors program after having no enforcement actions taken on my account for 1+ years now. Not sure how to go about doing so...
  7. Rejoining Xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Rejoining Xbox rewards: i wanted to rejoin the Xbox rewards program my account was hacked and i was kicked out and i can't rejoin what can I do to get back in 9b63ac70-5ec8-45b4-9597-e2cf745714ab
  8. How to rejoin server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to rejoin server: I was on the Lifeboat server, saved and exited the game. Now I want to get back to the same world but I can’t find it a3df9795-bc6d-45f8-89c9-3ae898675398
  9. Disconnect and after rejoin the game closed and got banned for nothing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect and after rejoin the game closed and got banned for nothing!: Hello.. i was playing Overwatch today in season (Gamertag Time: 15:58:47) ... i played 2 games and i am angry now.. because i played the first and had an leaver (loss).. then i started the...
  10. Rejoining Ambassador program,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rejoining Ambassador program,: Hello Xbox, I was part of the xbox ambassador program a while back, but after a year or two i have send someone a Message that have been considered offensive. My account got suspended for 1 day...