Relapsed Euro Unbeaten DD Ghosts Clan Wars

Discus and support Relapsed Euro Unbeaten DD Ghosts Clan Wars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, Relapsed Euro:- to the unwary went unbeaten during Ghosts Diamond Division and along the way, out of the 11 Diamond Division wars, RxE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by trahere, Nov 18, 2014.

1. trahere
    trahere Guest

Hi folks,

Relapsed Euro:- to the unwary went unbeaten during Ghosts Diamond Division and along the way, out of the 11 Diamond Division wars, RxE achieved four top scores. (More than any other clan out of 40k plus) Culminating in winning our Battle Royale, we have
    established orselves as one of the top clans in the world.

We are stepping up our recruitment for AW's clan wars and looking for those players wanting to join a top clan.

For info go to our wonderful website- Web Server's Default Page

There is also a North American division for the American/Canadians out there.

[View::550:480]

:)

trahere, Nov 18, 2014
  2. trahere
    trahere Guest
    Relapsed Euro Unbeaten Ghosts Diamond Division Recruiting

Hi folks,

Relapsed Euro- to the unwary went unbeaten during Ghosts Diamond Division. Along the way, out of the 11 Diamond Division wars, RxE achieved four top scores. (More than any other clan out of 40k plus) Culminating in winning our Battle Royale, we have established
    orselves as one of the top clans in the world.

We are stepping up our recruitment for AW's clan wars and looking for those players wanting to join a top clan.

For info go to our wonderful website- Web Server's Default Page

There is also a North American division for the American/Canadians out there.

[View:http://i.imgur.com/B0JqKA2.jpg:550:480]

trahere, Nov 18, 2014
  3. trahere
    trahere Guest

Apologies, in my haste I've posted in the general CoD section and not in the specific Clan Recruitment section. Could a Mod move it over pretty please.

trahere, Nov 18, 2014
  4. trahere Win User

Apologies, in my haste I've posted in the general CoD section and not in the specific Clan Recruitment section. Could a Mod move it over pretty please.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Greatest game moment ever?

Beating Queen Myrah on Gears of War 3 on Insane

-

Going 48 games unbeaten online on FIFA 08
  6. PAPA Neslo Win User

clan wars

7. x WANTSOME x Win User

Looking for a MW3 clan to join.

Join the Brits m8 always members on 7 days a week.

Elite clan custom title some great players normally go 50 games unbeaten.

BRAG British Run And Gun www.brag360.co.uk

Need a few more Brits for Elite clan operations..
  8. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

Join PBnJ Gaming 21+

Any Ghost players out there in need of a clan? We had lots of fun in the last clan war and would love to add more people.
Thema:

1. Relapsed Euro Unbeaten DD Ghosts Clan Wars - Similar Threads - Relapsed Euro Unbeaten

2. Game pass extra's for 1 euro

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass extra's for 1 euro: So i live in the netherlands and i bought the xbox game pass + spotify + discord + ea access , but i never got any codes i dont have a pc but on the questions it said we would get a code trough...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro plus 39 euro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro plus 39 euro: Hi, I've recently seen an offer. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro for 3 months. But you can't only pay the 1 euro, you have to pay 39 euros for another 3 months, which is kinda disturbing....
  4. Precio de los juegos de Xbox en euros cuando soy de Argentina (Price of Xbox games in euros...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Precio de los juegos de Xbox en euros cuando soy de Argentina (Price of Xbox games in euros...: Cuando quiero comprar juegos no lo puedo hacer porque al colocar los datos de facturación, el precio se vuelve a Euros (solo en ese momento se pasa a euros, porque anterior a esto todo el catalogo...
  5. ciao ieri ho provato a fare un abbonamento a xbox live gold da 1 euro,i soldi mi sono...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ciao ieri ho provato a fare un abbonamento a xbox live gold da 1 euro,i soldi mi sono...: [Translation - hello yesterday I tried to make a subscription to xbox live gold from 1 euro,the money remained i and the subscription did not make me do it] ---------- ciao ho un problema...
  6. i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app: like i said i bought the pass and downloaded the app but when i click in the loggin button the page refresh and i cant loggin pls help a584b7ae-c72e-4fd3-8afb-801570ad8e3d
  7. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...: Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e 8de213d6-2c6f-4352-8bc1-ba566267ba8b
  8. Store changes my currency to Euros and my location to the UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store changes my currency to Euros and my location to the UK: I can't buy SSX 3 because on the very last step, it changes my currency to Euros and will only allow me to attach a UK address when I try to add a payment method. Very weird. Appreciate any help....
  9. Relapsed Euro Unbeaten Ghosts Diamond Division Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Relapsed Euro Unbeaten Ghosts Diamond Division Recruiting: Hi folks, Relapsed Euro- to the unwary went unbeaten during Ghosts Diamond Division. Along the way, out of the 11 Diamond Division wars, RxE achieved four top scores. (More than any other clan...
  10. [UK] Clan Relapsed. Join today!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    [UK] Clan Relapsed. Join today!!: Join Relapsed Gaming Clan today! Recruiting for Advance Warfare. 170 members strong International and playing on all platforms. Dedication, Respect, Integrity and Team spirit we pride ourselves...