relatively new to minecraft.. needing people to play survival with xbox one ??

Discus and support relatively new to minecraft.. needing people to play survival with xbox one ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; would be good to just get a few guys together maybe grow a community see how things go, i'm pretty new to minecraft though don't know too much so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McCullie91, Feb 16, 2015.

1. McCullie91
    McCullie91 Guest

would be good to just get a few guys together maybe grow a community see how things go, i'm pretty new to minecraft though don't know too much so learning off other people would be good add me

:)

McCullie91, Feb 16, 2015
  2. iJacob9876
    iJacob9876 Guest
    people to play minecraft multiplayer survival

I am looking for some people to play minecraft multiplayer survival with. Wether its joining your survival or making a new one. Add me if you would like to play

iJacob9876, Feb 16, 2015
  3. Bored. Want to play minecraft with someone.

Looking for people to play minecraft xbox one with, im 13 and have a mic. I only play survival!

FreelanceDock89, Feb 16, 2015
  4. JGowe Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

Add me Gamertag:

I have a relatively new server strictly survival so you can get all the new achievements still.

looking for people to survive and build stuff with
  5. EliteForce GI Win User

Minecraft players wanted!!!!

16 need someone to play minecraft with on the Xbox one I play survival on hardcore add me
  6. Mad Matt 091 Win User

Looking for friend/friends for minecraft on xbox one

Looking for people to play Minecraft Xbox One edition with, I mostly play survival so feel free to add me on XB1 my GT is .
  7. LEADER c0Ld3nJB Win User

Need help building a minecraft town on Xbox !!

I love playing minecraft xbox 360 survival mode

I want People to play with and build epic things in survival

Add me if u want to play
  8. DerpinOnYourMom Win User

Looking for Black Ops 2 friends? Click here!

very new to xbox live. looking for people to play minecraft with my name is Derpingonyourmom

love to play, I make very good maps for fun and adventure maps also love survival. ADD ME LETS PLAY
Thema:

1. relatively new to minecraft.. needing people to play survival with xbox one ?? - Similar Threads - relatively minecraft needing

2. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  3. Xbox 360 Name Related Errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Name Related Errors: The Xbox 360 console has been showing some errors related to name and name identification on the LIVE network, some games like Two Worlds 2 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse are being harmed, when we try...
  4. Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues

in XboX Insiders
    Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues: preview beta. LFG notifications cannot be opened. If a friend of mine starts an lfg post i get a notification but cannot open it. notification disappears, there is nothing to click on to open it....
  5. THIS IS FAKE SUB NOT RELATED TO MS IN ANY WAY. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS SUB NAME. THEY ARE...

in XboX Insiders
    THIS IS FAKE SUB NOT RELATED TO MS IN ANY WAY. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS SUB NAME. THEY ARE...: stupid fake sub. I'm outta here. submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  6. Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...: First off, is anyone else experiencing this? I've not seen anybody else talking about it. Alpha Skip Ahead builds. I have three storage devices plugged into my Series X, it is related to external...
  7. Hi, im Statix, im currently experiencing a problem in which im trying to buy xbox related...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, im Statix, im currently experiencing a problem in which im trying to buy xbox related...: Hi, first of all, thanks for reading this, second, this is on PC, not on console, My problem is that I'm trying to buy stuff in the Xbox app (game pass, games, addons), but it keeps saying this:...
  8. xbox related problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox related problem: Can anyone please tell me how to fix screen flickering, when connected to xbox?? 95c0ea6e-f8c3-4279-a36c-3fcc43e88bfe
  9. Marvel Avengers BETA Choose Edition button on new store opens Minecraft related editions

in XboX Insiders
    Marvel Avengers BETA Choose Edition button on new store opens Minecraft related editions: Bit of a strange one but when you click the Choose Edition it shows 3 Minecraft versions instead of whats available for Marvels Avengers. This is happening on the new store and console build...
  10. Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...: Everytime when I am playing Roblox or Minecraft, first 5 minutes or so was okay but after a while my pc will just crash and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER but when I run DISM it's says it's...