Release date announced

Discus and support Release date announced in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ubisoft has officially confirmed Watch Dogs will be available globally on May 27. ac43d1c2-5d67-4452-820c-21769c005cd9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCHEMISTx, Mar 6, 2014.

1. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Release date announced

Ubisoft has officially confirmed
    Watch Dogs
    will be available globally on May 27.

:)

xCHEMISTx, Mar 6, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Mar 6, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Mar 6, 2014
  4. AFFLICTON89
    AFFLICTON89 Guest

Release date announced

Cant wait this game looks awsome.truly nent gen with the AI reacting to the world around them

AFFLICTON89, Apr 1, 2014
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

This sucks....

Maybe it won't be shown at all! That sounds ridiculous but if you listen carefully to their response, "we are not going to announce it; we are not going to announce when we are going to announce it; we are not going to announce plans for the announcement,
    and we are not going to announce announcements for plans to announce the announcement". This, pertaining to the release date, shows that Rockstar will release the game when it's ready and will not release a release date, an announcement for the release nor
    plans on when they will announce the release date.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

7. CRUZZifer Win User

DS3 info

8. Lofty Who Win User

Fable 1 HD remake?

9. x24hrs2livex Win User
Thema:

Release date announced

1. Release date announced - Similar Threads - Release date announced

2. Elite Controller Series 2 Singapore Release Date?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 Singapore Release Date?: When is the Elite Controller Series 2 releasing in Singapore? The first Elite Controller was released here 2-3 months after the US release, so I'm wondering if it's the same case with this...
  3. Microsoft store release date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store release date: So the new game The Outer Worlds for me since I'm on the East coast is today around 12 am, but on the store, it says today 7 pm? The reason I find this weird is because doesn't the store's release...
  4. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  5. New Xbox gamer tag system release date?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox gamer tag system release date?: Anyone know when this is supposed to go into affect? submitted by /u/ScumbagPSTL [link] [comments]
  6. I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!: I bought a physical sealed copy of Fable 3 for Windows and Installed everything it needs. I've been stuck at the Verify release date stage, for 3 days now. Every time I try to verify it goes for a...
  7. Outer Wilds Launch Trailer - Release date is May 30th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds Launch Trailer - Release date is May 30th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKJUMMCJvGM&feature=youtu.be Release date is May 30th. This is the game that was given out as part of last year's Mix Pot for watching Microsoft's e3 conference...
  8. Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles: [img] [img] [img] l@Xbox When I heard Xbox was going to have a Special edition Xbox One X I was super excited and ordered one immediately thinking "it is getting awesome reviews as a super...
  9. Release date announced....again (June 9tth for consoles) without subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release date announced....again (June 9tth for consoles) without subscriptions: Official article here: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/01/21/eso-heads-to-consoles-june-9th Get ready for our console launch on June 9th, and start exploring Tamriel with...
  10. Metal Gear Solid 5 Release Date Announced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Metal Gear Solid 5 Release Date Announced.: September 1st 2015! Good news, finally! Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Release Date Announced 7f120858-cc40-4cb0-a9a5-44b089f9e874