Release date announced

Discus and support Release date announced in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ubisoft has officially confirmed Watch Dogs will be available globally on May 27. ac43d1c2-5d67-4452-820c-21769c005cd9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCHEMISTx, Mar 6, 2014.

1. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Release date announced

Ubisoft has officially confirmed
    Watch Dogs
    will be available globally on May 27.

:)

xCHEMISTx, Mar 6, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Mar 6, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Mar 6, 2014
  4. AFFLICTON89
    AFFLICTON89 Guest

Release date announced

Cant wait this game looks awsome.truly nent gen with the AI reacting to the world around them

AFFLICTON89, Apr 1, 2014
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

This sucks....

Maybe it won't be shown at all! That sounds ridiculous but if you listen carefully to their response, "we are not going to announce it; we are not going to announce when we are going to announce it; we are not going to announce plans for the announcement,
    and we are not going to announce announcements for plans to announce the announcement". This, pertaining to the release date, shows that Rockstar will release the game when it's ready and will not release a release date, an announcement for the release nor
    plans on when they will announce the release date.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

7. CRUZZifer Win User

DS3 info

8. Lofty Who Win User

Fable 1 HD remake?

9. x24hrs2livex Win User
Thema:

Release date announced

1. Release date announced - Similar Threads - Release date announced

2. xCloud on PC - release date

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud on PC - release date: Hi, I have just a simple question: when will be the release date of xCloud app on pc? I have read, that Microsoft's employees are testing it since March 2020. Thank you. Imre....
  3. Joseph Staten returning to work on Halo Infinite and Rainbow Six Quarantine release date...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joseph Staten returning to work on Halo Infinite and Rainbow Six Quarantine release date...: I cant believe the legendary Joseph Staten will be working on Halo Infinite's campaign. I love Halo so much and I believe that it will not die again, but I still have some thoughts and questions....
  4. What date next year do inactive gamertags get released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What date next year do inactive gamertags get released?: What date next year do inactive gamertags get released? 29771eca-aa39-417c-a4c7-91be5cf49136
  5. Having the release time in addition to the date, especially for games that don’t release at...

in XboX Insiders
    Having the release time in addition to the date, especially for games that don’t release at...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ogunther [link] [comments]
  6. Msfs 2020 release date????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Msfs 2020 release date????: When is the microsoft flight simulator 2020 releasing on consoles i m eagerly waiting i have pc but i dont wanna play on it can anyone tell me when it comes out 1893ee95-8fd6-41fb-9a23-f052f19f4f2c
  7. Avengers Beta. Confused about release date.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers Beta. Confused about release date.: I have downloaded and installed the Avengers Beta on August 14th however when I start clicking on the game it keeps saying I am too early and the date on microsoft moved to August 20th. So what is...
  8. Flight Simulator for Xbox 2020 Release Date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator for Xbox 2020 Release Date?: Is there a release date for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox? 7f86f263-545d-4210-8d24-6509bc3cadbd
  9. Release date announced....again (June 9tth for consoles) without subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release date announced....again (June 9tth for consoles) without subscriptions: Official article here: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/01/21/eso-heads-to-consoles-june-9th Get ready for our console launch on June 9th, and start exploring Tamriel with...
  10. Metal Gear Solid 5 Release Date Announced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Metal Gear Solid 5 Release Date Announced.: September 1st 2015! Good news, finally! Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Release Date Announced 7f120858-cc40-4cb0-a9a5-44b089f9e874