Release for latest backwards compatable games

Discus and support Release for latest backwards compatable games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When do the last group of games release I am hoping to play some Enchanted Arms on my day off. 2bf04217-83dd-4186-a6ae-64dc2632125f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pyrcyvyl, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:32 PM.

1. Pyrcyvyl
    Pyrcyvyl Guest

When do the last group of games release I am hoping to play some Enchanted Arms on my day off.

:)

2. xbox24ru Win User

Thats awesome, I am looking forward to Splinter Cell Trilogy again.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can't wait much longer. Very exited.
  4. blueamcat Win User

5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Backwards compatible games and game patch

Backwards compatible games should come with latest updates
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Next Backwards Compatibility update

Hiya A KOOL POP TART,

Are you referring to the next update of the list of games? If so, the Xbox Team announced that titles will no longer be "bunched up" for a group release of backwards compatibility. Games that are made BC will release as they become available to users. You
    can always find out the latest information about the backwards compatibility program from
    Major Nelson.

Hope this helps!

Blitz
Thema:

1. Release for latest backwards compatable games - Similar Threads - Release latest backwards

2. Space engineers vai ser lançado quando ? [Mod Translated - Will Space engineers be released...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space engineers vai ser lançado quando ? [Mod Translated - Will Space engineers be released...: O espace engineers é um jogo que espero a muito tempo e com o recente lançamento de um videosobre o seu desenvolvimento, eleparece estar completo, então qual vai ser a data de lançamento do space...
  3. Game you would like to get released on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game you would like to get released on Xbox?: I really want to play Death Stranding and wish that were being released on Xbox. :( 0134297c-be44-43d2-84bb-b88c3ce26d1b
  4. When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?: It can't be that difficult, now that DAH! has been done. Thank you for your attention to this matter. 9433167d-d5e5-4355-b977-b73141643d6e
  5. Outer Wilds Launch Trailer - Release date is May 30th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds Launch Trailer - Release date is May 30th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKJUMMCJvGM&feature=youtu.be Release date is May 30th. This is the game that was given out as part of last year's Mix Pot for watching Microsoft's e3 conference...
  6. When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?: I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016. ea860d2d-9bb9-48ee-abfa-ad8a8aeef14e
  7. What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?: Personally i’ve had a look at the game and think it looks awesome. Really excited for the release in october, ubisoft have made some great games in my opinion. 03fc3e81-ded1-42c3-866f-802c1ee5b4f3
  8. Latest Release Of Microsoft Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Release Of Microsoft Games: Latest Release Of Microsoft Games (Mahjong, Solitaire Collection and others) Spider Solitaire Your recent release of games is having major problems on My Windows 10 Professional system. While...
  9. Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.: Hello, I have Searched countless troubleshooting posts and sites and forums trying to problem solve and correct this issue to no avail. I am writing this post as I am becoming extremely...
  10. Xbox Video / Latest Movie Releases / Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Video / Latest Movie Releases / Audio Issues: Has anyone else noticed the audio on the latest movie releases are off? Voices are coming from the right channel (front). I don't know if it's my Xbox One or what. It's crazy is all I can say....