Release for latest backwards compatable games

Discus and support Release for latest backwards compatable games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When do the last group of games release I am hoping to play some Enchanted Arms on my day off. 2bf04217-83dd-4186-a6ae-64dc2632125f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pyrcyvyl, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Pyrcyvyl
    Pyrcyvyl Guest

When do the last group of games release I am hoping to play some Enchanted Arms on my day off.

:)

Pyrcyvyl, Jun 13, 2019
  2. xbox24ru Win User

Thats awesome, I am looking forward to Splinter Cell Trilogy again.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can't wait much longer. Very exited.
  4. blueamcat Win User

5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Backwards compatible games and game patch

Backwards compatible games should come with latest updates
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Next Backwards Compatibility update

Hiya A KOOL POP TART,

Are you referring to the next update of the list of games? If so, the Xbox Team announced that titles will no longer be "bunched up" for a group release of backwards compatibility. Games that are made BC will release as they become available to users. You
    can always find out the latest information about the backwards compatibility program from
    Major Nelson.

Hope this helps!

Blitz
Thema:

1. Release for latest backwards compatable games - Similar Threads - Release latest backwards

2. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  3. A small system update being released to everyone today

in XBoX on Consoles
    A small system update being released to everyone today: Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3
  4. Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?

in XboX Insiders
    Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?: It was a pushed update - I don't think a controller update had been pushed before, so I'd like to know details. I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead. Thanks submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  5. Is there a list for all Microsoft-Released Xbox 360 Faceplates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a list for all Microsoft-Released Xbox 360 Faceplates?: Im looking for a list of all the official Xbox 360 Faceplates, released by Microsoft. Cant find any online, didnt know if microsoft had a Database or something like that....
  6. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead update releases tonight

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead update releases tonight: DETAILS: OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7078.190804-1945 Available: 2:00 PM 8/6/19 Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM 8/7/19 Fixes: Narrator Various fixes when reading...
  7. New Xbox gamer tag system release date?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox gamer tag system release date?: Anyone know when this is supposed to go into affect? submitted by /u/ScumbagPSTL [link] [comments]
  8. Latest Release Of Microsoft Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Release Of Microsoft Games: Latest Release Of Microsoft Games (Mahjong, Solitaire Collection and others) Spider Solitaire Your recent release of games is having major problems on My Windows 10 Professional system. While...
  9. Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.: Hello, I have Searched countless troubleshooting posts and sites and forums trying to problem solve and correct this issue to no avail. I am writing this post as I am becoming extremely...
  10. Xbox Video / Latest Movie Releases / Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Video / Latest Movie Releases / Audio Issues: Has anyone else noticed the audio on the latest movie releases are off? Voices are coming from the right channel (front). I don't know if it's my Xbox One or what. It's crazy is all I can say....