Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox

Discus and support Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Nostalgia. One of the great rpgs of the 90s along side Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Series. Remaking Star Ocean: The Second story made by Square Enix.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Silent-Brother1185, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox

Nostalgia. One of the great rpgs of the 90s along side Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Series. Remaking Star Ocean: The Second story made by Square Enix.

submitted by /u/Silent-Brother1185
    [link] [comments]

/u/Silent-Brother1185, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Any good RPGs?

Fallout 3 and Lost Odysse, and Dragon Age: Origins are the olny ones I can think. Blue Dragon is fun but the story is crap. there's also Star Ocean but it has a lot of fetch quests and terrbile, terrible dubbing. Slim pickings on the Xbox.
  3. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Looking for a final fantasy stype RPG

Yeah Star Ocean was pretty damn good.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

Star Ocean needs to be re made for sure.
  5. CovertBike Win User

End of the World !

Fallout 3 and Star Ocean 4 are all that come to mind
  6. DanielOstler Win User

I'm Looking For a New RPG

Must they be Xbox only? Some suggestions I have are:

Wii

• The last story
    • Xenoblade Chronicles
    PC

• Guild Wars 2 (Not yet released)
    • Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning
    Xbox

• Final Fantasy 13 & 13-2
    • Star Ocean - The last hope
    • Lost Odyssey (I heard it is really good)
Thema:

Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox

1. Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox - Similar Threads - Remake Star Ocean

2. Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.: It doesnt even have to be a total remake. I would love to see a graphical update so Banjo Kazooie looks as good as how the characters look in Super smash bros. ultimate. submitted by...
  3. Resident Evil 2 Remake DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Remake DLC: Is there a Ghost Survivors DLC for the Resident Evil 2 Remake? If so, is it still available? 0f8107ae-963d-47f6-af3f-f8bae51fc12d
  4. Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!: Brute force was an awesome game and story was good. Should definitely think about remaking. Multiplayer would be awesome as well. submitted by /u/Ok_Pace_5994 [link] [comments]
  5. This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow

in XboX Insiders
    This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow: Hello, My name is Zanti and over the years I've played a LOT of video games and seen popular genres come and go. I think in the current market, extreme competitiveness is what carries most games...
  6. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

in XBoX on Windows
    Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!): I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything about this mouse shape, clicks, design, and...
  7. When will Final Fantasy VII Remake be on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Final Fantasy VII Remake be on Xbox?: Someone help me I was counting down till the exclusive ended why am I still waiting. I have been loyal to Xbox I love FF7 so much I almost bought a PS4 just to play it. Then I said no I can wait...
  8. Ffvii remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ffvii remake: Just wondering what the price tag will be e49762f9-2b09-4669-b4aa-442e807dc37a
  9. Resident Evil 3 Remake has sold 3.6 million copies

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 3 Remake has sold 3.6 million copies: [IMG] submitted by /u/AdFine2027 [link] [comments]
  10. Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one: I would like to see a star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 re made for an Xbox one 8091477b-5f42-4141-89c5-52e9dc7f682a