Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one

Discus and support Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to see a star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 re made for an Xbox one 8091477b-5f42-4141-89c5-52e9dc7f682a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxGoku619xX, Nov 2, 2016.

1. XxGoku619xX
    XxGoku619xX Guest

Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one

I would like to see a star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 re made for an Xbox one

:)

XxGoku619xX, Nov 2, 2016
  2. Backwards compatibility

Hey what about adding original xbox games to the list for the xbox one like including Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1&2.

BlastingTanker, Nov 2, 2016
  3. SWTOR Coming To Xbox ONE?

Hello "ShadowFang323" Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one :)

The only Star Wars game that I want to see on the Xbox One are Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic classic collection (KOTOR 1 & 2).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "ShadowFang323" Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

SWTOR Coming To Xbox ONE?

Hello "ShadowFang323" :)

The only Star Wars game that I want to see on the Xbox One are Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic classic collection (KOTOR 1 & 2).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "ShadowFang323" :)

5. GlitchMasterEh Win User

What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

Halo, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic. Few other's, but mainly those ones.
  6. ChidoryBrazil Win User

Wanted Games on Demand: Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic I + II

RMK de Star Wars Knights of Old Republic 1 and 2 e Xbox One Pliss..
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Will the power of the Xbox One put an end to bad movie based video games?

Hello everyone :)

In my opinion, the BEST Star Wars game that I've played is (Please insert drum roll here)...

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic & Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords for the Original Xbox

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Your favorite Xbox exclusive

Hello everyone :)

For me, it would be the following

(1) Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic

(2) Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

(3) Jade Empire

(4) Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer

(5) The Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher's Bay

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

Thema:

1. Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one - Similar Threads - Remake star wars

2. Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Remake Star Ocean: Second Story For Xbox: Nostalgia. One of the great rpgs of the 90s along side Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Series. Remaking Star Ocean: The Second story made by Square Enix. submitted by /u/Silent-Brother1185 [link]...
  3. Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.: It doesnt even have to be a total remake. I would love to see a graphical update so Banjo Kazooie looks as good as how the characters look in Super smash bros. ultimate. submitted by...
  4. Resident Evil 2 Remake DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Remake DLC: Is there a Ghost Survivors DLC for the Resident Evil 2 Remake? If so, is it still available? 0f8107ae-963d-47f6-af3f-f8bae51fc12d
  5. Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Y'all should definitely remake Brute Force back!!!: Brute force was an awesome game and story was good. Should definitely think about remaking. Multiplayer would be awesome as well. submitted by /u/Ok_Pace_5994 [link] [comments]
  6. This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow

in XboX Insiders
    This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow: Hello, My name is Zanti and over the years I've played a LOT of video games and seen popular genres come and go. I think in the current market, extreme competitiveness is what carries most games...
  7. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

in XBoX on Windows
    Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!): I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything about this mouse shape, clicks, design, and...
  8. When will Final Fantasy VII Remake be on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Final Fantasy VII Remake be on Xbox?: Someone help me I was counting down till the exclusive ended why am I still waiting. I have been loyal to Xbox I love FF7 so much I almost bought a PS4 just to play it. Then I said no I can wait...
  9. Ffvii remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ffvii remake: Just wondering what the price tag will be e49762f9-2b09-4669-b4aa-442e807dc37a
  10. Resident Evil 3 Remake has sold 3.6 million copies

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 3 Remake has sold 3.6 million copies: [IMG] submitted by /u/AdFine2027 [link] [comments]