Remapping my controller

Discus and support Remapping my controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to save the remapping of my controller because there is no done button in the mapping section. Anyone know how to fix this? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ki11 the f1ood, May 28, 2019.

1. Remapping my controller

I am unable to save the remapping of my controller because there is no done button in the mapping section. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Remapping my controller [​IMG]

:)

ki11 the f1ood, May 28, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Remapping my controller

There is no Done button only close this screen is as Done.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Remapping my controller

Hello ki11 the f1ood,

Thank you for keeping us updated. As Jurgen1488 stated, there is no option to select done or apply. The

button map settings
    should be saving after you exit the screen. The console should be asking you to sign in, unless you are already signed in, and create a button map profile name. The article we provided explains how to set this up. If your button map
    settings are not saving, we suggest
    power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button for ten seconds. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. ki11 the f1ood Win User

Remapping my controller

I've done that multiple times and it's has not saved it
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Controller Issue

Try updating the controller app or try remaping the controller
  6. choppyseize Win User

can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

Hello do you have an elite controller? If so you can remap all the buttons using the accessories app. Regular controllers are limited and can only be remapped in some games.
Thema:

Remapping my controller

1. Remapping my controller - Similar Threads - Remapping controller

2. xbox controller remapped

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller remapped: My Xbox ONE controller remapped itself during the game i was playing so the A button registered as the B button and the A button just went away ive tried Resetting the controller to default that...
  3. How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?: I'm very new to Xbox. The last console I owned was the GameCube and one of my favourite games was Crash Nitro Kart so as you can imagine I went out and bought Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled with...
  4. Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10: Hi, I want to know how to remap the triggers buttons to another button? Thank you! e93bfe33-87c5-4062-ab9d-772b01539163
  5. Controller Remapping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Remapping: I've got 2 questioons, but I coudn't figure either out on my own. 1) Is it possible to change the trigger functions? I wanted to RB to act as RT and same with LB, but I don't see the option to...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap): I was wondering if in the (near) future there will be an update Xbox accessoires software where we can remap the buttons on a USB device connected through the Xbox Adaptive controller, like the...
  7. Unusable console due to controller remaping mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unusable console due to controller remaping mistake: Hello I tried to remap my xbox one S controller buttons but I did a mistake and now there's no button assigned to the A button So the console in unusable. Does anyone have a solution ?...
  8. Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones: I love SSX 3, and the backwards compatibility control scheme is completely messed up on the xbox one controller. The 2012 reboot did the controls perfectly on the one controller. I dont have an...
  9. Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?: I'm having trouble playing flipped on my xbox one standard controller. I tried remapping the buttons but it seems that there is no way to move our triggers to bumpers. I just want to be able to...
  10. Software for pc to remap xbox one controller button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software for pc to remap xbox one controller button?: I got the new XBOX One controller and connected it to my PC via bluetooth (Win 10, Anniversary Update). After that I updated it via XBOX accassory app. No problem so far. My question: Is there...