Remastered!

Discus and support Remastered! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What game would you all most love to see remastered? Personally, I need TES 3 Morrowind with a more modern combat system.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LLG JuGgErNaUt, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Remastered!

What game would you all most love to see remastered? Personally, I need TES 3 Morrowind with a more modern combat system.

:)

LLG JuGgErNaUt, Aug 12, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Am I the only one tired of all the remake games?

There needs to be more remasters. I need a Brink remaster, a Stranglehold remaster and a Doritos Crash Course remaster and Ill be in gaming bliss.
  3. FirstRespond3r Win User

Will Xbox One ever have Backwards Compatibility?

Just think, next gen will be remasters of remasters.
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

What game would you like to see remastered?

I wouldn't mind seeing Black Ops Remastered! Or Fight Night Remastered!
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.

I love most remakes or remasters. What I absolutely loathe is hiding remasters behind new releases (and then releasing it at full price anyway), adding DLC and adding microtransactions to remastered games.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

games that deserve a current gen remaster/reboot

I'd be happy with Borderlands 2 (no remastering) to be released on current generation, why remaster the already mastered!!!
Thema:

Remastered!

1. Remastered! - Similar Threads - Remastered

2. XBOX ONE Abwärtskompatibilität von 360 Spielen vs. HD Collections, Remakes & Remastereds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE Abwärtskompatibilität von 360 Spielen vs. HD Collections, Remakes & Remastereds: Ein schönes Hallo in die Runde! Ich habe zu der oben genannten Aussage bis heute keine Antwort gefunden. Welche Versionen werden geladen, wenn man ein X360 Spiel einlegt, wenn es zb. von dem...
  3. The Simpsons Game Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Simpsons Game Remastered: I think I'd rather have a whole new game than a remaster, I always love the idea of playing games I had when I was younger but the novelty of it seems to wear off fairly quickly....
  4. Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question): I have two wired Xbox One controllers at home (the Duke and a powerA Enhanced controller) and when I play using the Duke, the rumble goes off in the powerA controller. Does anyone know how to fix...
  5. Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remastered: I was just thinking of how neat it would be to have the SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals games remastered. The only things is, who would I contact about that? Cause I know I'm not the only one that thinks...
  6. Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay): I was playing Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 3: remaster and painstaking getting 100% synchronization in all the mail sequences. I finally ended up playing though sequences 12 beating the game...
  7. Old classic game to be remade/remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old classic game to be remade/remastered: Ah I've only ever played the mobile version. I would play it on xbox for sure. Anything Simpsons is bound to be wanted by many surely. e6bafc8f-fcd8-449d-9bdd-bcacff278347
  8. Sheep Raider Remasterizado [Mod Translation - Sheep Raider Remastered]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sheep Raider Remasterizado [Mod Translation - Sheep Raider Remastered]: Ola... dai vai minha sugestão... seria incrivel se houvesse uma oportunidade de haver um Remasterizaçao do jogo Sheep Raider...de assim como ja fizeram o Crash e o Spyro que ficou incrivel......
  9. Xbox 360 remastered

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 remastered: submitted by /u/Expelz_YT [link] [comments]
  10. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 remastered: Hello, my name is Austin Flake and I noticed that Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 were released on Xbox One, these were awesome games for the killing time. I was hoping to know if the Dark Alliance series...