Remastered!

Discus and support Remastered! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What game would you all most love to see remastered? Personally, I need TES 3 Morrowind with a more modern combat system.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LLG JuGgErNaUt, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Remastered!

What game would you all most love to see remastered? Personally, I need TES 3 Morrowind with a more modern combat system.

:)

LLG JuGgErNaUt, Aug 12, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Am I the only one tired of all the remake games?

There needs to be more remasters. I need a Brink remaster, a Stranglehold remaster and a Doritos Crash Course remaster and Ill be in gaming bliss.
  3. FirstRespond3r Win User

Will Xbox One ever have Backwards Compatibility?

Just think, next gen will be remasters of remasters.
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

games that deserve a current gen remaster/reboot

I'd be happy with Borderlands 2 (no remastering) to be released on current generation, why remaster the already mastered!!!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

The last remnant is too good please help make it backwards compatible

Seeing as it has been remastered for PS4 im not sure if it is a Sony exclusive remaster or if the Xbox version will come out in the future.

Might have to contact the developer of the game to see if they are willing to bring the remastered version to Xbox.
  6. light004 Win User

Who wants Mass effect remastered

Remastered mass effect would just be the beez knees, i would 100% pay for the remastered copy
Thema:

Remastered!

1. Remastered! - Similar Threads - Remastered

2. What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?: Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming. 76e9befb-7d2d-433b-aaf9-c404275ffebd
  3. Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered help with the forts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered help with the forts?: I don't understand why they're all conquered before I start playing. I tried three times. They were all conquered at the start of the playthrough, resulting in me being unable to get the...
  4. What game would you like to see remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you like to see remastered?: A remake of fallout new vegas would be cool but i cant think of anything else at the moment 5c9c6e34-04f7-415b-9148-c11f88fcf84a
  5. Why we didnt get any tony hawk remaster in xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why we didnt get any tony hawk remaster in xbox one?: well the other I was playing old games of my childhood and realize I uses to play alot of tony hawk pro skaternon my xbox 360, but when I looked up the obly way to play tony hawk ok xbox one was...
  6. Remastered? Lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remastered? Lord of the rings: i wanna play battle for middle earth!! 76cffff8-783e-4acb-b51a-a3e45c6c862d
  7. battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?: i hear and read only a rumor e643c59a-acaa-4eeb-8813-3a2627b10a96
  8. Dark souls 1, not remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1, not remaster: So im trying to play it on my Xbox one cause backwards compatible and all. Well, it wont let me play online, says my vloud saves are offline and wont connect to gold. Anyone have a reason for...
  9. Burnout Paradise Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise Remastered: Hope you guys can help me! My Burnout Paradise Remastered won't play. Keeps kicking me back to the home screen. I added a link, hoping you can see the captured video. PLEASE HELP!!...
  10. Black ops 1 and 2 remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 1 and 2 remastered?: I was just looking through YouTube and I came across a video where someone remastered the map town for bo2 zombies and I thought this would be a interesting topic... what if Activision made black...