Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare

Discus and support Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings all, I am hopeful someone may be able to help me here. When I make a party in Modern Warfare I have one friend who cannot join, we keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by galahad87, Mar 26, 2020.

1. galahad87
    galahad87 Guest

Greetings all,

I am hopeful someone may be able to help me here. When I make a party in Modern Warfare I have one friend who cannot join, we keep getting error "Rembrandt". I cannot join him either, however we can join a third person and stay in the same party. This
    issue happens to only one friend on my list

:)

galahad87, Mar 26, 2020
  2. MartinLezamaa Win User

Thank you! My friend and I we have spectrum as well!
  3. galahad87 Win User

Hey, after trying port forwarding, and opening everything up which never helped the situation, my friend who was using a technocolor router went to spectrum and they gave him a newer one. Since then there as been no issues at all.
  4. MartinLezamaa Win User

If someone fixed let me know
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

6. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
Thema:

1. Rembrandt error in COD Modern Warfare - Similar Threads - Rembrandt error COD

2. Error code 0x87e00019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e00019: I get this error code everytime i restart my xbox. I click continue and the system works fine. I cannot find this error code on the website. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  3. Xbox one x error code e 101 to e106 HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x error code e 101 to e106 HELP: Hi So my xbox one x receives error just after it got updated to: 19041.4402.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2010.201023-1840. I tried downloading OSU1 as per instructed by xbox homepage. But the...
  4. error message

in XBoX on Mobile
    error message: I have been playing on Minecraft pe and now it won't let me re-login. e02e96be-7d14-4e0e-96b5-c701175be7e3
  5. Xbox One X ERROR, Beta OS without being insider

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ERROR, Beta OS without being insider: im not an insider but i still have a beta build? pls read and help as i couldn’t get any help from other subreddits y’all are my last hope. so i was installing games and suddenly got installation...
  6. 0x8923103D Error Code When Joining/Creating Party

in XboX Insiders
    0x8923103D Error Code When Joining/Creating Party: HELP! I am currently unable to join parties because this error code appears with the text ‘something went wrong with your party. Try again later’. I’ve tried clearing ‘alternate MAC address’ but...
  7. Roblox Error Code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 103: Hi, i have been having this problem on roblox xbox, i tried to play this game and it said "Unable to play Error Code 103", ive had this problem since i have played roblox but its weird because you...
  8. Game cancellation due to an microsoft error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game cancellation due to an microsoft error: Hi i got an email recently from Microsoft saying they had to cancelled my call of duty black ops cold war and i manage to get ahold of support but the dude i was talking to wasn't clear on how...
  9. Streets Of Rouge error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Streets Of Rouge error: Streets Of Rouge the game that I had bought myself, launches but doesn't continue on to reach the main menu. I was wondering if I could get help on fixing it, thank you....
  10. Error 106 and 101 xbox one (fat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 106 and 101 xbox one (fat): Hello everyone.A few days ago, I had some problems with my xbox one Fat, which is that the update was not successful. I tried to update it via usb with offline mode, but still nothing. After I...