Remember gamertag and password but Forgot email

Discus and support Remember gamertag and password but Forgot email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a Xbox account for Minecraft on PlayStation and i dont remember the email but i do remember the gamertag and password the articles on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J2Toofyee-.-, Jul 3, 2022.

1. J2Toofyee-.-
    J2Toofyee-.- Guest

I made a Xbox account for Minecraft on PlayStation and i dont remember the email but i do remember the gamertag and password the articles on Xbox support dont work for me

:)

J2Toofyee-.-, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Influxionz Win User

Deleting an in active account that you know hasnt been signed in for 4 years +

What about if the account is yours but forgot the email and password to access to it just only remember the gamertag
  3. RenisonWood Win User

Forgot my email address but remember gamertag and password

Thanks for the help, but I couldn’t get it to work.
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for the update. Us here does not have an option to check an account which means that we just need to keep looking for the Microsoft account that you may have used.
  5. AnimagusTeufel Win User

I forgot my email but remember the gamertag and password

Hello WeatherRock5611 you can try this https://support.xbox.com/en-WW/account-management/forgot-microsoft-account-solution and next time don't put your account and password on the internet
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

We may need to locate the email address that you used, I have here alternatives that you can try in locating the Microsoft account. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox subscription. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your subscription.

On your phone, you can also sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile and check if you're signed in on the Microsoft account that you use on your Xbox console.
Thema:

1. Remember gamertag and password but Forgot email - Similar Threads - Remember gamertag password

2. Forgot my email address but remember gamertag and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email address but remember gamertag and password: I had an account that I would play Fallout 4 on, spent a lot of time playing the game. I had to factory reset my console because of other issues, but I forgot to check what email address I used...
  3. Forgot email for minecraft but still remember gamertag pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot email for minecraft but still remember gamertag pls help: i recently reset my pc but forgot to get all my password because i wanted it dont quickly im pretty sure my gamertag is technochan UWU but im not sure pls help me pls my username for minecraft is...
  4. Lost Xbox Account But remember Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Xbox Account But remember Gamertag: Hello, I've wanted to recover my old Xbox 360 account but don't remember my email. I do tho remember my gamertag. I've tried getting support from the bot chat but clicking lost username/email just...
  5. I forgot my Microsoft Account Email, but I remember the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Microsoft Account Email, but I remember the Gamertag: HELLO, So I recently downloaded Fortnite. And I had a lot of data in my Xbox account. But, sadly I forgot that email. The Epic Games account was linked to the Xbox account, so I really need help...
  6. i remember my Gamertag but cannot recover what email it is linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    i remember my Gamertag but cannot recover what email it is linked to: i've recently tried accessing my old Xbox live account for Halo infinite, but cannot for the life of me remember what email account i have linked to it so i can't even try to log in. I would like...
  7. I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag: So my xbox just broke and we will get a new one soon, but we do not know the email and password. The gamertag is UniverseJ3652 and I had really great progress on the account. My mom told me I was...
  8. Remember gamertag but not email or password associated with it....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remember gamertag but not email or password associated with it....: The other day i restored my xbox to orginal settings so it logged me out of details and password and such for my xbox live account, however i remember my gamertag only, dont remember my email or...
  9. Forgot email of my account only remember password and gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email of my account only remember password and gamertag: Hi,I recently had the green screen of death so i reset my whole xbox, i noticed 10 minutes later i didnt know my email. Mygamertag is acridnixanity please help e9cde948-5427-4259-82b8-bd35196bd0ee
  10. I forgot my email but remember the gamertag and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email but remember the gamertag and password: I created a specific email for my xbox one and used it normally because I just needed the password, now I have formatted my console and deleted the authomatic account, I would like to know the...