Remonte issues and sending costs

Discus and support Remonte issues and sending costs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, After having exchanged several times with the phone support, I'm sent here. What a kind way from MS to treat costumers (+ I'm french and this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kopeshan, May 10, 2014.

1. Kopeshan
    Kopeshan Guest

Hello, After having exchanged several times with the phone support, I'm sent here. What a kind way from MS to treat costumers (+ I'm french and this is english only). I resume : 3 times problem with left stick or the remote. At this time, MS seems to deny
    the issue and let the costumer pay sending cost (apparently this is different now). Anyway, I'm 45€ off m'y pocket and had to pay for a 2nd remote (if don't want to wait about a month without playing). For all these inconveniences and expense, MS offer me
    1 month of live, how kind is it ! I protest : 2 monthes but that's all they can do. That doesn't even cover the expense ! I protest more and here I'm sent ! I can't believe to be treated like this as this is MS fault selling faulty products and not assuming.
    So shameless and disrespectful !!!

:)

Kopeshan, May 10, 2014
  2. RomuForza
    RomuForza Guest
    plus de son sur le jeu Tomb Raider après retour sur menu Xbox One

Ok je vais tester et je vous donnerai des nouvelles sinon je vais remonter le problème chez l'éditeur.

RomuForza, May 10, 2014
  3. Lobby invisible MW3

Cool c gères !!!

J'avouerais que j'en ai une quinzaine de GT mais bon comme ceux l remonte plus de deux semaines.....

Maintenant je les notes ici directement !

ExoTiiCz Meduse, May 10, 2014
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Sending it for repair - is there a cost?

Never had to pay a penny for all the consoles I've sent in over the years as long as they are under warranty,& that includes shipping.
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

This is from the warranty page

4. Microsoft’s Responsibility

(a) After You return Your Xbox One or Accessory to Microsoft
    (at your cost, unless Microsoft is required by law to pay such costs), Microsoft will inspect it.

support.xbox.com/.../console-kinect-warranty

maybe it depends on where you live ...
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Yes , which I think is terrible ,but , you pay to ship it to them , they pay to ship it back...

whats wrong with yours , if I may ask ?
  7. RomuForza Win User

plus de son sur le jeu Tomb Raider après retour sur menu Xbox One

Ok je vais tester et je vous donnerai des nouvelles sinon je vais remonter le problème chez l'éditeur.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Downloading games from console bundles

They dont send disks out regardless there is the disk replacement program but thats with only systems with disks and you send the original and pay for the replacement

Internet connection is always your issue and your responsibility. For the cost of service not ms
Thema:

1. Remonte issues and sending costs - Similar Threads - Remonte issues sending

2. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported): In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I won't be able to send or reply to message and I...
  3. xbox minecraft issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox minecraft issue: hello, i have open nat, my firend too but we cannot play minecraft together. It says: unable to connect to world. We have same version. There arent multiplayer problems in other games like...
  4. Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2: I guess this is a known issue but I wanted to document it: Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2 cbf00d97-a489-47f8-a64d-c904c6ef4a21
  5. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  6. Microphone Issues (New hardware, still not working)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone Issues (New hardware, still not working): Hey gang, I have been having issues with my Microsoft Headset, primarily with the microphone. I can hear those in my party no problem. The output is good. My microphone is not registering my...
  7. Controller Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues: Alright, just to let you know this is weird. Like unnatural. I bought this controller from walmart, so not a very good place to begin with. But besides that, the issue is that my right trigger...
  8. Xbox One S HDR issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S HDR issue: I've run into an issue with the HDR on my Xbox One S and Sony TV (XBR-65X850F). When I select "Allow HDR" any game that I start appears washed out and almost greyed in color. With the HDR...
  9. Ventilation issue for Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Ventilation issue for Xbox One X: My Xbox One X keeps freezing and crashing during gaming. I've done the following steps so far: Factory Reset Re-downloaded game that was crashing Took apart Xbox to clean fans/heat sink...
  10. Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks: This might be related to the XboxOutages Twitter post: https://twitter.com/XboxOutages/status/1229827921990189056?s=19 I have also posted this on r/Xboxone before seeing the above tweet....