Remote control code settings missing

Discus and support Remote control code settings missing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't seem to be able to find the TV/AV remote control code entry screen in the settings since the last update. Is anyone else having this problem?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fathoms_Down, May 4, 2021 at 7:42 AM.

1. Remote control code settings missing

I don't seem to be able to find the TV/AV remote control code entry screen in the settings since the last update. Is anyone else having this problem?

Our AV system gave up and I can't configure the remote control options to manage the volume of the new one

submitted by /u/Fathoms_Down
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fathoms_Down, May 4, 2021 at 7:42 AM
  2. L.F.U. Win User

controlling AV receiver from Xbox one (marantz sr5003)

3. Ben A_ Win User

Changing Channels?

Echomalleus, some of the Dish Network boxes support multiple remote control code sets (in case you want to have two boxes in the same room, for example). If your box supports that, can you check in the settings menu on your receiver to see if yours is set
    to remote control #1 or primary? That is the code set the Xbox usually defaults to using...
  4. Luna830-E0801295-DB9 Win User

XB1 not changing channels on DirecTV

I had to manually change the remote control code in the settings, guide one, trouble shooting, and mine now works.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013

6. nathan.a.eberlin Win User

Cant control Dish Network Joey

A support person from dish tried to tell me the Joey's don't have IR, but I can use my Logitech universal remote on it. Regardless I pushed on how to change the IR setting on the Joey and got this. Take this with a grain of salt. "Okay. I double checked
    in the settings. The Joey will only respond to bluetooth controls. There isn't even a way to program the remote to the receiver manually. There is a wizard that walks you through saving a presaved code into the remote but those are codes that control 3rd party
    devices. There isn't a way to program an IR controller to control the Joey or the Hopper. I'm sorry but if it is possible, it is not designed to be done that way."
Thema:

Remote control code settings missing

1. Remote control code settings missing - Similar Threads - Remote control code

2. Xbox Series X froze, leaving the remote control unresponsive, the button on the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X froze, leaving the remote control unresponsive, the button on the console...: after some research it seems this can happen with certain games. I first noticed something strange a couple of days ago when I was using the Disney+ app, it made that awful mechanical noise like...
  3. Remote control issue i cant control in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remote control issue i cant control in game: I can connect xbox interface and i can control but i can't control in game anyone know about that ? submitted by /u/tituspullo0 [link] [comments]
  4. xbox series x controller remote play on iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox series x controller remote play on iphone: Why can I still not use my iphone for remote play? spent a fortune on this damn console! Everything connects and i get to homescreen, controller shows successful pair and bluetooth connection, but...
  5. Xbos series X controller and bluetooth for remote play to iOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbos series X controller and bluetooth for remote play to iOS: I can't seem to find if this is a known issue or not. Am I missing something or should it be possible to remote play with series X controller and iOS? I am able to pair to my iPhone 12, all...
  6. Sony RM-YD080 Remote Control Code no longer recognized.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony RM-YD080 Remote Control Code no longer recognized.: My setup was working fine (TV power on/off toguether when XBox on/off) but suddenly not anymore. Now the Sony RM-YD080 remote code is not recognized and get replaced by Xbox's "autodetected"...
  7. New SKY Q system and remote code for control via console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New SKY Q system and remote code for control via console: Hi, sky have released SKY Q, trying to set up control hasn't been successful, using code S2754, has limited control, channel, but not Play, FF, RW 7d2f9b18-88c7-4e3d-b155-e4b625fabfb8
  8. Anyone have the remote code for an SMSL Q5 receiver so that I can set up vol control on Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone have the remote code for an SMSL Q5 receiver so that I can set up vol control on Xbox ...: Hey guys, Setting up my Xbox One X wth my new receiver, so that I can control volume via the Xbox remote. SMSL (Shenzhen ShuangMuSanLin Electronic Co., Ltd.) model of my receiver is Q5. So...
  9. Remote code for Kinect to control audio reciever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote code for Kinect to control audio reciever: Hello, I just bought a new Xbox One S as an upgrade to an Xbox One. My original Xbox One was setup to control (on/off, volume, etc) an Anthem MRX1120 receiver through the Kinect. Since buying...
  10. Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013: I'm trying to set up my XBox one console to remotely shut down/power up my 40'' Element LCD TV from 2013 but unfortunately none of the codes that I've found so far on the internet work. The most...