Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

Discus and support Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 25, 2020
  2. LeonidasJB Win User

PES 2020 on game pass..

I am trying to Download again now, from the Game Pass section.

Thanks for the responses everyone. Hopefully it works properly now.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game pass app remote installation not working

1. Make sure your PC is on and connected to a network. Your PC must be turned on and connected to the internet for remote install to work.

Note If the PC is in Sleep mode, offline, or shut down, the game will not begin downloading. If in Sleep mode or offline, the game will be added to the download queue and begin once the PC is woken up or reconnected to the internet. If the
      PC was shut down, the game will not be added to the download queue until the next time you install another game. If the PC is shut down during the install, the game will continue upon restart.
    2. Make sure you’re signed in to your PC with the same Microsoft account as your Xbox Live account.

Note If multiple users are signed in to the PC when a remote install is started, you may see a “401 Unauthorized” error message. You can try again later or wait until you’re physically on the device.
    3. Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft Store apps with the same Microsoft account as your Xbox Live account. Note that the apps don’t need to be running.
  4. GaborToth81 Win User

YouTube app does not load

Restoring the console to factory defaults helped. The YouTube app now works properly after doing it. But it's not an ideal solution, especially not if there are a lot of digital games on the system that have to be downloaded again. I hope this problem doesn't
    appear again. Thank you for the help anyway.
  5. LVRSxRxLNTCS Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You can either download the game pass for PC or the Game Pass app on your phone. I downloaded the app on my phone and that's how I redeemed mine and then just logged into the PC and it worked for me.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Remote downloads not working

Hey there Lord C Vandingo.

Are you able to queue the download from the Xbox App on a mobile device? If you haven't given that a try, please give that a go.
Thema:

Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

1. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly - Similar Threads - Remote downloads are

2. Remote downloading for patches possible?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloading for patches possible?: Hi there insider community, Yesterday I got home and got hit with over 80GB of patches for multiple games, MW, SWBF2, R6 etc I had my console on standby and none of them queued during the day so...
  3. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  4. What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating

in XboX Insiders
    What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating: Just last week there was a known issue with remote downloading games,this was apparently fixed around the weekend just gone, it seemed fine until tues and now they aren’t working correctly still....
  5. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...: Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve just queued 4 games on the app and not one...
  6. Remote downloads are not working for me since Friday jan 4th

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working for me since Friday jan 4th: I keep trying remote downloads even when my Xbox is on to see if the issue is when it’s in instant on but still not working. Try multiple restarts and no joy was fine up until Friday. Anyone else...
  7. Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps: On the Stable Build of the Game Pass Mobile App I receive an Error stating "Oops, we weren't able to retrieve install status for this game. Rest assured the game is queued to your Xbox for...
  8. Remote download?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote download?: I was registered in preview omega for the longest time, but last week I leveled up or was chosen for Alpha (I don’t believe it’s skip ahead). I love the new game pass quests so I’ve been doing...
  9. Remote Download - Default Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Download - Default Xbox: Have never had an issue downloading from the Xbox App or Game Pass App prior to this. Went to remotely download from Game Pass app but said I needed to select a default Xbox in setting, but none...
  10. I can not download games remotely on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download games remotely on my xbox one: The console is well configured but it does not appear when I want to download a game from the web in my work. My PC appears and I can download games remotely but in my xbox does not. I don´t know...