remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

Discus and support remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chappers3, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Chappers3
    Chappers3 Guest

Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening

:)

Chappers3, Jun 2, 2020
  2. XxNickxX36 Win User

Depending on the headset that you have, there are different companion apps that you can download on xbox that can connect to them. If thats not the case than check accessories in the settings to see if they show up there.
  3. R3NDYDEW Win User

Hello, can you send me the exact details for the headset? Then i will try and help you out.
  4. RaFz6118 Win User

Olá, me passe as informações do seu Headset, se ele tem botão físico de pareamento e etc...
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Official xbox wireless headset now connects as player 2 instead of carrying sound?

6. IceStorm III Win User

Using Official PS3 Wireless Headset with Xbox 360

The only way you can get the headset to work with the 360 is to hook up audio out from the 360 to an adapter that can pair with the headset. You wouldn't be able to use the mic on the headset, unless there's an adapter that takes the 2.5mm output from the
    controller and pipes it to the same sort of adapter.

There is no way to "pair" a Bluetooth headset to the 360 directly.
Thema:

1. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360 - Similar Threads - remote headset wont

2. Xbox Remote play console removal or account disable permissions.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Remote play console removal or account disable permissions.: I have my friends account linked to my Xbox and I have mine on his. When we are playing remote control on our phones we noticed that we can also control each others console if we wanted to. We do...
  3. Remote play Xbox App question and asking for features.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play Xbox App question and asking for features.: So imma going to prefer it has Xbox remote play So with remote play is there like Feed back they can add features because 2 of my favorite ones are Gone. 1 I like viewing my friends of friends...
  4. ‘Cannot connect to Xbox’ remote gaming error message

in XBoX on Mobile
    ‘Cannot connect to Xbox’ remote gaming error message: Hi folks, I’m hoping soenone can help out there! I’ve set up remote gaming via the iOS Xbox app. The settings regarding ‘instant on’ etc are all correct, the Xbox is hooked up to the mains power...
  5. New Xbox App remote swipe navigation not working

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox App remote swipe navigation not working: I've been trying to use the remote functionality in the new app and the swipe navigation is not working for me at all. I'm using a Galaxy Note 20. I've also tried the updated app on iOS (iPad)...
  6. Remote play limitations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play limitations: What are rhe overall limitations on IOS? For instance am i limited to my home network or anywhere that i can get a stable 5g or wifi connection away from my console? Or anything else really?...
  7. Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...: Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only controls player 1 4472fd60-23aa-421b-9fd9-a0a91ae8471f
  8. Cannot remote connect, get error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot remote connect, get error: I got the updated version of the app that allows remote play to my xbox but everytime I try I get this error: [img] I did enable remote play through my console and updated the controllers...
  9. I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?: Please submitted by /u/Emaculates [link] [comments]
  10. xbox one stereo remote headset adapter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one stereo remote headset adapter: Where can I buy one in Johannesburg South Africa xbox one stereo remote headset adapater The adapter where I can plug in any headset 73d27887-9ca9-40ab-867b-ca39eacf4e9a