Remote Install Games Glitch (Alpha Ring)

Discus and support Remote Install Games Glitch (Alpha Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Insider Team, so i would like to report an issue that i encountered. So there is a gamepass quest that says to "install 5 games using the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FatalDarkprince, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Remote Install Games Glitch (Alpha Ring)

Hello Xbox Insider Team, so i would like to report an issue that i encountered. So there is a gamepass quest that says to "install 5 games using the gamepass mobile app" so i installed 5 games however, the games did not install the first time around so i ended up installing more than 5 games.

The gamepass quest still completed so i went to cancel and clear the queue, and they did end up cancelling HOWEVER the problem is that after every single console system update, these same games that i remote installed using the gamepass app would show up back in the queue as if they never were cancelled.

I do want to note the games DO NOT show up in the queue after the console is turned off and on but ONLY show up after a console system update. This was around the same time when alpha ring users were experiencing the black screen and no sound glitch upon turning on the console so the black screen and no sound may have been fixed but the remote install has not.

The team can test this glitch by testing the following steps:

1.) Open the gamepass app and remote install 5-10 games

2.) Go to the queue and click on "cancel all" and then "clear the queue" before any of them install completely

3.) Download and install a console system update (alpha ring for me)

4.) Check the queue again and wait about 3-5 minutes to see if those same remote games show up again trying to install.

Hint - They shouldn't show up again once the queue has been cleared before any of them completely install but if they show up again, then that's your "cue" to fix it.....Huh? huh? Anyone? I'll see myself out..

P.S - If this step by step procedure proved fruitful then an invite to alpha skip ahead wouldn't hurt either. Thank you for your diligence! (And yes I already reported the problem through the console)

submitted by /u/FatalDarkprince
    [link] [comments]

/u/FatalDarkprince, Oct 24, 2021
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  3. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

Not all Insiders have access to not requiring gold for f2p games at the moment.Only Alpha/Alpha skip ahead & Beta rings are testing it.If you are not in any of those rings then you will still need a gold sub at the moment.
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
Thema:

Remote Install Games Glitch (Alpha Ring)

1. Remote Install Games Glitch (Alpha Ring) - Similar Threads - Remote Install Games

2. Stuck remote installing a game to PC via Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck remote installing a game to PC via Game Pass mobile app: Hi, I am trying to install a game (Among Us) via the eGame pass mobile app to my PC ( I cannot seem to install it directly from MArketPlace, and the install button is greyed out ). Pc meets game...
  3. Game pass app not remote installing???

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass app not remote installing???: I’m not sure if this is a common issue or not but here goes. Just got my Xbox series X recently and I started installing some games through the game pass app for the past 2 days.Note my issue is...
  4. Remote install of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote install of games: Hey guys! I’m the lead up to the release of Forza Horizon 5, I’m wanting to pre-install the game as I’ll be buying the disc. I know you can do this via the Xbox App by enabling remote...
  5. Remote install by Game Pass Android App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote install by Game Pass Android App: Hi, I'm trying to download a game from the Xbox Game Pass app to my Series X, but whenever I try to it the download stuck with "waiting for console" message. I checked my console and all function...
  6. Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021: Since the last update, Remote Install function of the Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works. The following versions gives me an error when I try to Remote Install: v2103.15.407...
  7. Xbox remote install from Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox remote install from Game Pass app: I've used the Xbox Game Pass app for a while now (about a year) and have been able to remotely install games via that feature in the app until just recently. It stopped working a few days ago....
  8. Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass...: I upgraded from an Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X last week, and have since been unable to install any games from the Game Pass mobile app or from the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  9. Remote install keeps re-installing deleted games.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote install keeps re-installing deleted games.: Iv encountered a very annoying bug related to the remote install feature. I have tried reporting the issue trough the insider app in the Series X but it just hangs in the "Gathering diagnostic...
  10. Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?: I'm wanting to play the xbox on my phone with a razor kishi, the game I want to play isn't on cloud but requires the disk to be in the console in order for me to play it.. The console is switched...