Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

Discus and support Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KaosEngineeer, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to.

https://imgur.com/a/QN5SKi0

Not exactly sure which Xbox Insider software update broke things. The original install of it or one of several updates after I joined the program.

Edit: Dang it, why can't you edit the titles of posts. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone :(

No longer works from, not work.

Edit 2: Deleted the original post, corrected the title and submitted it again.

submitted by /u/KaosEngineeer
    [link] [comments]

/u/KaosEngineeer, Feb 22, 2021
  2. donweel Win User

Xbox App on iPhone

I can no longer connect to my xbox1 with the latest xbox app on my iphone 8. Was happy with the previous version, I really liked the xbox remote and browsing store on my phone. App is broken.

Please fix.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Game pass beta

You don't need to install anything to have gamepass. Once you purchase it, it is automatically put on your account. If you want to play games on the PC, goto the Microsoft Store, and find the game that is on game pass, then select install from the game
    store page. If you want to install the Xbox beta app, then just install that from the store as well.
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Trouble downloading free Xbox One Games With Gold games

Have you tried remote installing it from the Microsoft store?
  5. Runulf Win User

Media Remote no longer works with YouTube and Netflix apps after 11/15 console update

After installing the February update, I no longer have this problem. The IR remote now works in both Netflix and YouTube apps.
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Prey on Games Pass for PC

Hi did you try installing it via the gamepass app rather than microsoft store or vice verser.Hope it helps
Thema:

Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

1. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone - Similar Threads - Remote Install longer

2. Can't remote install anymore - "can't find device" but device is showing up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remote install anymore - "can't find device" but device is showing up: Hi, I can't remote install game anymore on my Series X from the app on my phone or PC. Everything was fine with this up until about a month ago, had no issues installing games from phone app or...
  3. Remote Install not Giving Download Progress

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install not Giving Download Progress: [IMG] submitted by /u/CivilianSamurai [link] [comments]
  4. Remote install

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote install: I have a new Xbox series S on the Xbox app iOS I can remote install games but on the game pass app iOS my Xbox series s doesn’t show up, i have no other xbox's associated with my account since i...
  5. Latest alpha skip ahead 2108.210217-1900 still won't remote install or remote play. Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest alpha skip ahead 2108.210217-1900 still won't remote install or remote play. Only...: submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  6. Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass...: I upgraded from an Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X last week, and have since been unable to install any games from the Game Pass mobile app or from the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  7. Remote install on android app doesnt show New consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote install on android app doesnt show New consoles: When im trying to remote install using the game pass or xbox app on android. the app doesnt show our series x's as an option however lists the xbox one x and s which we have sold on and removed...
  8. Problem with remote install

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with remote install: Hi There! I have a very strange issue and the official support was not able to help me. When I try to install a game via Xbox app or xbox.com I can choose between two consoles to install on....
  9. Remote install keeps re-installing deleted games.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote install keeps re-installing deleted games.: Iv encountered a very annoying bug related to the remote install feature. I have tried reporting the issue trough the insider app in the Series X but it just hangs in the "Gathering diagnostic...
  10. Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?: I just setup my xbox ONE and I routed my directtv reciever to the xbox one like instruted. I followed all of the setup instructions to make the Live TV work. Now I am unable to use my directtv...