Remote install

Discus and support Remote install in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a new Xbox series S on the Xbox app iOS I can remote install games but on the game pass app iOS my Xbox series s doesn’t show up, i have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GoverningJet25, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Remote install

I have a new Xbox series S on the Xbox app iOS I can remote install games but on the game pass app iOS my Xbox series s doesn’t show up, i have no other xbox's associated with my account since i have removed my xbox one device from my account

:)

GoverningJet25, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Junior_junee Win User

Star wars jedi: fallen order

Have you tried remote installing the game with instant on enabled?
    I tired remote install twice, the install is still stopping at 15 percent
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

4. SepiaMX Win User

Game pass app

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One

Hi Seth_111111,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are noticing random games installing onto your Xbox One Console. If this console is not your home Xbox, someone else's profile may be set as home. If this happens, any new games that person installs will then install
    on other consoles. To prevent this from happening, you can adjust you settings to not install games remotely; check out this article:

Install games remotely on your Xbox On
    e.

I hope this helps.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Cant get my game to download on my Xbox

Here's a support article about remote installation on the Xbox One console for you. If you've never used it before or are uncertain whether your game purchase went through (either because you're having trouble finding the console through the remote device
    or the game) then you should most likely wait to install the game or try the remote installation feature when you are actually with your console to make it easier.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one-and-pc
Thema:

Remote install

1. Remote install - Similar Threads - Remote install

2. Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device

in XboX Insiders
    Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device: Hi, I'm on the alpha ring Xbox one. since the last week or so I get the message: "We didn't find any device" when trying to remote install a game from the Gamepass App. I can connect to the xbox...
  3. Can't remote install anymore - "can't find device" but device is showing up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remote install anymore - "can't find device" but device is showing up: Hi, I can't remote install game anymore on my Series X from the app on my phone or PC. Everything was fine with this up until about a month ago, had no issues installing games from phone app or...
  4. Remote Install not Giving Download Progress

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install not Giving Download Progress: [IMG] submitted by /u/CivilianSamurai [link] [comments]
  5. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone: Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to. https://imgur.com/a/QN5SKi0 Not exactly sure which Xbox Insider...
  6. Latest alpha skip ahead 2108.210217-1900 still won't remote install or remote play. Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest alpha skip ahead 2108.210217-1900 still won't remote install or remote play. Only...: submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass...: I upgraded from an Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X last week, and have since been unable to install any games from the Game Pass mobile app or from the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  8. Remote install on android app doesnt show New consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote install on android app doesnt show New consoles: When im trying to remote install using the game pass or xbox app on android. the app doesnt show our series x's as an option however lists the xbox one x and s which we have sold on and removed...
  9. Problem with remote install

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with remote install: Hi There! I have a very strange issue and the official support was not able to help me. When I try to install a game via Xbox app or xbox.com I can choose between two consoles to install on....
  10. Remote install keeps re-installing deleted games.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote install keeps re-installing deleted games.: Iv encountered a very annoying bug related to the remote install feature. I have tried reporting the issue trough the insider app in the Series X but it just hangs in the "Gathering diagnostic...