Remote installation still broken?

Discus and support Remote installation still broken? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Seems like remote installation is broken. I am part of alpha skip ring and of course my console set for remote installation. I own a game and I am... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khyaniv, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/khyaniv
    /u/khyaniv Guest

Hi, Seems like remote installation is broken. I am part of alpha skip ring and of course my console set for remote installation.

I own a game and I am trying to download it remotely: 1. Tried via Microsoft store (web) : there is a label with the text "you own this game" which located exactly above the install button... Cant press the install. Already tried different browsers.. 2. Tried via Android xbox app, it says that it will push the game to my xbox but nothing really happens.

Btw, it was worked perfectly before and it just got broken. I think other people complained in the last month or so about broken remote installation.

Do you still have this issue?

submitted by /u/khyaniv
    [link] [comments]

/u/khyaniv, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Junior_junee Win User

Star wars jedi: fallen order

Have you tried remote installing the game with instant on enabled?
    I tired remote install twice, the install is still stopping at 15 percent
  3. AdamYeti Win User

Xbox Remote install

Make sure you've followed all of these steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one-and-pc

However, I have my Xbox setup properly and I still can't get remote installs to work either, so there may be a bug.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

5. spicacality Win User

Problem adding a game to my queue

Thanks for your note. I did notice that I hadn't enabled remote installations on my Xbox. However, that didn't appear to help, at least not right away (is there a delay before it takes effect?). I still got the message "We can't add this to your queue right
    now."

I am able to install the game directly from the Xbox (i. e., not remotely).

Thanks.
  6. SepiaMX Win User

Game pass app

Thema:

1. Remote installation still broken? - Similar Threads - Remote installation still

2. Remote game installation

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote game installation: Hi folks, I'm trying to remotely install games on my xbox using the game pass app, but it will not let me manage the external hard drive storage, only internal, which is currently full. Is there...
  3. Where is the option to enable remote installs

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the option to enable remote installs: Yo fellas, I'm trying to set up remote installs, and the game pass app said to go to settings>system>updates & downloads and enable it in there, but I don't have that menu, only an "updates" menu...
  4. Game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app remote installation not working: I tried to install game remotely for the game pass quests and i get the message "couldn't find any devices". set up a console is not working on settings. It worked last month. It doesn't work on...
  5. Remote installation from Mobile App keeps failing for Xbox One

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote installation from Mobile App keeps failing for Xbox One: I have been trying to remote install a few games recently to my Xbox One. I have all the correct settings, and I am able to see and select my home Xbox for the installation. However, every time I...
  6. Can't remote install to Xbox One from app or website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't remote install to Xbox One from app or website: I've followed every guide I can find and it won't work. Instant-on is turned on, remote installs are turned on, console is set as my home console. Under default console, there's nothing there. Yet...
  7. Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"...

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"...: In the GamePass apps, which allow remote install of titles, there is an issue with the default/preferred install location. Currently, on Xbox, when a remote install is requested, it installs...
  8. Gamepass android app / remote install not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass android app / remote install not working.: My Android app is up to date. It has worked successfully in the past. But I've tried a few times over the last few days to remote install different games and it hasn't worked up to this point. My...
  9. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  10. Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]