Remote installation still broken?

Discus and support Remote installation still broken? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Seems like remote installation is broken. I am part of alpha skip ring and of course my console set for remote installation. I own a game and I am... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khyaniv, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/khyaniv
    /u/khyaniv Guest

Hi, Seems like remote installation is broken. I am part of alpha skip ring and of course my console set for remote installation.

I own a game and I am trying to download it remotely: 1. Tried via Microsoft store (web) : there is a label with the text "you own this game" which located exactly above the install button... Cant press the install. Already tried different browsers.. 2. Tried via Android xbox app, it says that it will push the game to my xbox but nothing really happens.

Btw, it was worked perfectly before and it just got broken. I think other people complained in the last month or so about broken remote installation.

Do you still have this issue?

submitted by /u/khyaniv
    [link] [comments]

/u/khyaniv, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Junior_junee Win User

Star wars jedi: fallen order

Have you tried remote installing the game with instant on enabled?
    I tired remote install twice, the install is still stopping at 15 percent
  3. AdamYeti Win User

Xbox Remote install

Make sure you've followed all of these steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one-and-pc

However, I have my Xbox setup properly and I still can't get remote installs to work either, so there may be a bug.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

5. spicacality Win User

Problem adding a game to my queue

Thanks for your note. I did notice that I hadn't enabled remote installations on my Xbox. However, that didn't appear to help, at least not right away (is there a delay before it takes effect?). I still got the message "We can't add this to your queue right
    now."

I am able to install the game directly from the Xbox (i. e., not remotely).

Thanks.
  6. SepiaMX Win User

Game pass app

Thema:

1. Remote installation still broken? - Similar Threads - Remote installation still

2. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  3. Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]
  4. Impossible to remote Install Games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to remote Install Games on Xbox: Hi ! I'm new in the XBox world and I have this pretty annoying issue since I install my XBox One X last sunday. My issue is exactly the same as described in this (locked) thread :...
  5. Xbox Remote install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Remote install: Hello community, I am desperately desperate for the Game Pass app. I am trying to install games on the console using the app. Unfortunately, the games remain in the queue in the app. They are...
  6. Xbox one remote installations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one remote installations: First post here - I have just recently got an Xbox One S all digital edition and am really happy with it. I previously had an xbox one launch edition but had some issues with it and got rid of it...
  7. Installing Xbox One games remotely.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Xbox One games remotely.: Hello all First of all please bare with me im new to Xbox. I would like to know if you Console needs to be connected to the same network in order for games to be downloading remotely. If the...
  8. Install Xbox One Games Remotely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install Xbox One Games Remotely: Hello all I am using Microsoft Store to install games remotely into my Xbox one. I choose the game and click Install on my devices then choose my Xbox from the list. It says attempting to install...
  9. Remote Installation doesn't work anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Installation doesn't work anymore: Hi Since about 2 weeks I can not install games on thr Xbox from the MS website anymore. Before it worked fine, than there were some issues (from MS side) with the shop and from that point...
  10. Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox: I don't know why I'm unable to remote install games. On both the web and on the Game Pass app, my xbox is not showing up. I've followed every step on the "Installing games remotely to your Xbox...