Remote Play & Game Pass Cloud Gaming Support - Fault developed

Discus and support Remote Play & Game Pass Cloud Gaming Support - Fault developed in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi there, I have been using xbox game pass cloud gaming and xbox app remote play to game on my android phones for a little while with little/ no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by WhatDProblemIs, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Remote Play & Game Pass Cloud Gaming Support - Fault developed

Hi there,

I have been using xbox game pass cloud gaming and xbox app remote play to game on my android phones for a little while with little/ no issues.

Last night I tried to play using my MOGA Controller and for some reason the direction or left analogue stick didn't work. I thought nothing of it, but tried again tonight and again the same issue.

So, here is what I have identified.

The controller works for my phone, for all apps, and within the game pass app until a game is launched.

When the game is launched, all other buttons except direction buttons/ stick work.

Not just in game, if I hit the xbox button to bring up the xbox menu, the same buttons do not work.

I have tested this with remote play as well as cloud gaming, and have the same issue.

I have tested this with 2 other controllers (of which work on my console) and the same issue occurs.

I have deleted and re-installed both the xbox and game pass apps from my phone.

I have tested my main "mobile" controller on my phone, laptop and xbox and it works fine with the exception of when a game launches on mobile.

I followed some advice from the xbox experts on support, and they were not able to help.

Following their advice, I reset my entire console suspecting it wouldn't work and it didn't.

I have ensured my official xbox controllers are up to date.

I have tried both via blue tooth and wired connection.

Help! I am currently stuck watching reality TV with the wife instead of gaming on my mobile hahaha

:)

WhatDProblemIs, Apr 1, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

Only Play Anywhere Titles support Xbox Cloud saves.

Unless the Developer specifically enables Cloud Saves, your game for Hollow Knight is only saved locally. Even though you got it from the Xbox App.
  3. munkyxtc Win User

No cloud save option for indie game Avatar Farm Online

After much digging; it turns out that Indie games do not support Cloud Save operations; Only developers who are Arcade developers have access to the entire Xbox Development kit which allows access to Cloud Saves, Achievements and Leaderboards (to name a
    few)
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

300,000+ servers supporting the xbox one games

So my question is this. What developers will really use the Cloud? If a company is making a game that will be on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and even the WiiU will they even take the time to use the Cloud or just build the game for one system and just port it to the
    others? Why make a game where the Cloud is heavily involved if you are going to port the game to another system that doesn't use it? Will developers even think about using it to its full potential? Seems most might pass as it wont be used on other systems.
  5. PandaEatsPanda Win User

Microsoft Lied-No offline play!

Offline play depends on the developer. With the cloud component MS talked about in the reveal, they can offload work into the cloud to make the games run better. Developers have the choice to use this feature or not. If they do, you will have to be online
    to play. I doubt third-parties will use it, but X1 exclusive games will down the road. In the end, it really depends on the developer.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fight Apple - XBox Mobile Device (Series M)

There is no need to do that, as most android devices (Phones & Tablets) support Xbox cloud gaming now anyway. Just download the game pass app, and game as much as you like on the cloud.
Thema:

Remote Play & Game Pass Cloud Gaming Support - Fault developed

1. Remote Play & Game Pass Cloud Gaming Support - Fault developed - Similar Threads - Remote Play Game

2. Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone.: Whenever I connect my controller (XBOX series controller or Elite Series 2 controller) to my phone (Galaxy S10+), via wired, the right thumb stick doesn't work and my R2 and L2 triggers send...
  3. Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!

in XboX Insiders
    Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!: Please add the ability to the new xbox game streaming app (beta) allowing us to simply stream the games video and audio ONLY! Without forcing us to connect a bluetooth enabled controller and...
  4. Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?: Why is Remote Play with Xbox Series S/X to compatible Windows 10 PCs/Surface Books not possible. Remote Play Function in the Xbox Menu is marked active. I am Ultimate Game Pass User and the Remote...
  5. Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?: I'm wanting to play the xbox on my phone with a razor kishi, the game I want to play isn't on cloud but requires the disk to be in the console in order for me to play it.. The console is switched...
  6. Xbox Remote Play - Backwards Compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play - Backwards Compatibility games: Anyone know the current stance on backwards compatibility titles being available to stream via REMOTE play? Currently you can play these titles on the windows 10 companion app. Anyone know if this...
  7. 360 games remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games remote play: so im looking to use 360 games on remote play when this happens 41c6c5fc-47a1-4cd0-8293-baba3a67f4f4
  8. Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]
  9. Cloud Gaming and Remote Play Discussions: New flair and a change to the weekly threads!

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming and Remote Play Discussions: New flair and a change to the weekly threads!: Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for all of the feedback you've given throughout the weekly Game Streaming Feedback and Discussion threads. The Xbox Insider Program and the Cloud Gaming team (aka,...
  10. How to play Jackbox games with friends/family remotely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Jackbox games with friends/family remotely: Recently, Jackbox Games published a guide about playing games with family/friends remotely, as well as with anyone. Given the current situation regarding social distancing and the fact that The...