Remote play is not working in the xbox app for PC

Discus and support Remote play is not working in the xbox app for PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can remote play absolutely fine using console companion, but the new xbox PC app there doesn't seem to be any way to stream from my console to my PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ACWells, May 29, 2022.

1. ACWells
    ACWells Guest

I can remote play absolutely fine using console companion, but the new xbox PC app there doesn't seem to be any way to stream from my console to my PC. I've checked all the settings- google isn't a huge help because it keeps showing me answers for the mobile app or for console companion and I'm specifically trying to stream from my xbox to my PC using the xbox PC app- NOT console companion. There's no consoles listed in my library, no console listed in the info down the left and there doesn't seem to be any obvious setting that would allow me to manually select my console, but everything I can find online seems to suggest that remote play is available using the newer xbox app- I just can't see any way to do it!

:)

ACWells, May 29, 2022
  2. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I am confused, is there another way to use wifi remote play than the xbox app?

I use the xbox app on every device for remote play. (Xbox to tablet/PC)
  3. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C.

Without much welcome the community.

Hello jcleigh, just to make clear what this is about, are you trying to stream from Xbox to PC on the same network, are you trying to remotely play xbox through your mobile phone or are you trying to play Xcloud?
    The OP is trying to use Remote Play between their PC and their Series X using the PC Xbox App:

"PC to XSX Remote Play"

They have tried to use remote play with their Android Device and it worked fine
  4. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Then remote.play wont work

Remote play ala xcloud is only available on gamepass ultimate

Game.streaming.via.the xbox companion app requires a xbox

Keep in mind you can't.use.the.xbox while you are.using.the wireless gamestreaming
    Huh? Remote Play is nothing to do with Xcloud or Game Pass. And if it won't work, then how can they get it working on their Android device? And they have an Xbox so that's not the issue.

They are trying to Remote Play their Series X games from their Series X console to their PC via the Remote Play feature and using the Xbox App. This should work without an issue, as it does with their Android device. There is nothing on the Remote Play page to suggest Game Pass is needed

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/remote-play
  5. XBF John Win User

Xbox series x 串流

好,

Xbox 程播放可在 PC 上使用。 直接在您的 PC 上玩 Xbox Series X|S 和 Xbox One 主機上的遊戲。 在 Xbox 應用程序中設置 程播放。

請檢查這個網站:

此致,

[以上文字是機器翻譯的,可能不是原始消息的準確表示。]

Hello,

Xbox Remote play is available on PC. Play games from your Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles right on your PC. Set up remote play in the Xbox app

Please check this site:

Best Regards,

6. reckoner22 Win User

Disconnected from Cloud Gaming Session

I'm having the exact same issue.

iOS Xbox app works fine with remote play.

Brand new Windows 10 PC causes the error.
Thema:

1. Remote play is not working in the xbox app for PC - Similar Threads - Remote play working

2. Xbox remote play not working on laptop or iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play not working on laptop or iPhone: I want to play my Xbox remotely but whenever I start my console I am told “Check your network connection. We found your console but cannot connect. Try from a different wifi for cellular network”...
  3. XBOX Remote Play not working over wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Remote Play not working over wifi: Hi, I have a Series X and remote play only works when connected from my mobile on 5G network. I always used remote play on my old Xbox One X and only recently tried with my new console. Has...
  4. Remote Play Not Working Since App Update

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Not Working Since App Update: “Try Again In A While” Any help/insight is appreciated!!! Was working with issues at all before the update. I’ve already run basic troubleshooting and made sure that all of the settings on the...
  5. Remote Play Not Working in New Games

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Not Working in New Games: Note: My previous thread, which I opened earlier and where many people reported having the same problem, was just deleted! That's why I reopened this thread. Moreover, my previous thread was...
  6. Xobox remote play does not work at all

in XboX Insiders
    Xobox remote play does not work at all: I have a problem with remote play that began very recently. Pressing remote play only opens a black window ( previously it would go straight into full screen ) , and nothing happens, nor is there...
  7. Remote Play not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play not Working: After System update of Android Phone,, Remote Play doesn't work when I click on it it brings up black screen with loading circle but never loads checked wi-fi connection have reset xbox and phone....
  8. Only B,A, Xbox button, and the ones 3 below it are working an remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Only B,A, Xbox button, and the ones 3 below it are working an remote play: Is their a way to fix this? I can't use the triggers, bumpers, joy sticks, or D pad Please help On an Xbox series s with an android connection to phone via Bluetooth submitted by /u/cat-milker...
  9. Remote play not working (Hyperoptic)

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working (Hyperoptic): Hiya I am having serious issues connecting to my console (series s) for remote play despite the consoles saying it should work. Does anyone have any good troubleshooting steps? Also my xcloud...
  10. Xbox remote play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox remote play not working: Noticed a problem I can't use the xbox app to remote play my console worked fine yesterday but today it's saying try again later. I've restarted the app multiple times the console is up to date...