Remote Play Network Issues “your network may be experiencing problems” icon

Discus and support Remote Play Network Issues “your network may be experiencing problems” icon in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I use remote play I almost constant get the “your network my be experiencing problems” icon in the top left. I am using and orbi ac3000 mesh net... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tCobra117, Apr 20, 2021.

1. /u/tCobra117
    /u/tCobra117 Guest

When I use remote play I almost constant get the “your network my be experiencing problems” icon in the top left. I am using and orbi ac3000 mesh net work and my Xbox series x is hardwired into the orbi. Not sure if there are some settings or what I can change in the router to get better performance for remote play. I do get quite a bit of stutters. I have tried googling around but not had much luck. Any help you be awesome thanks. Edit: I use an iPhone 12 and iPad pro11”

submitted by /u/tCobra117
    [link] [comments]

/u/tCobra117, Apr 20, 2021
  2. darkist1 Win User

My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

Hi JerBear,

Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Are there maybe settings on your router that may need to be changed to allow for IPv4 to work on your network? Your xbox will work with either connection, but if you're saying your IPv6 isnt stable, that may either be a routing problem, or an issue from the
    ISP.

Worst case scenario, its your network interface on your console.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Can't play

4. Mister Maka Win User

Wired Connection Not Working

Hey there Aaron22Darron56.

It sounds like there may be some trouble with the network on your end if your computer is experiencing similar issues. Let's try resetting your network by unplugging the network hardware completely for 30 seconds and then reconnect. If you're in a building
    that share a network connection you may need to reach out to the network administrator for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.
  5. Lvl 22 Sylveon Win User

Xbox Games and Apps not working.

If you go to your settings and then into network/network settings and test network connection. It says xbox is experiencing purchase and content usage problems. That might be your issue and hopefully cleared up soon.
  6. Default_570 Win User

How far can Xbox remote play reach?

remote play was designed for the household on the same network

still with the network setup properly remote play can be played over the internet
Thema:

1. Remote Play Network Issues “your network may be experiencing problems” icon - Similar Threads - Remote Play Network

2. Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS): when i play forza horizon 4 remotely my controller wont respond with the buttons i hit, when i steer it changes the radio station can you please tell me how to fix this. * Moved from Community...
  3. Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez?: Is there anyway to increase quality?Like its choppy while playing warzone its kinda hardso to spot players in the distance. Is there a way to fix this? My internet is 300dl/20mb up. submitted by...
  4. How far can Xbox remote play reach?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How far can Xbox remote play reach?: I recently went on vacation and I was wondering, how far can the Xbox remote play feature reach in miles? 453d474d-c90f-4bf6-a787-93f56e779028
  5. When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message: I recently set up my Xbox one s for remote play before I left on vacation. I tested it before I left and it worked, but now I get the error message try again in a little while we couldn’t connect...
  6. Its about the ps4 remote play app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its about the ps4 remote play app: I just bought a 19.99 dollars worth of mine coins but im playing in ps4 remote play cause my tv broke but when i tried to sign in it didnt let me also i had to pick the xbox section cause it didnt...
  7. Remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play: I dont know about the rest of you but multiple controllers are hard sticking left analog stick when playing remote play f8e279ee-bbe4-43a8-8ede-b0918d54af19
  8. Remote play NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote play NOT WORKING: "we cant connect to your console right now" . i played with remote play all day yesterday however today it wont connect. The test on my console comes back all green, i can control my xbox from the...
  9. Why do I get "Your network may be experiencing some problems" on remote play on Android?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why do I get "Your network may be experiencing some problems" on remote play on Android?: I used to be able to play on my Android locally (same network) and remotely (in another city) without any problem. Now I get the message "Your network may be experiencing some problems" and the...
  10. Remote play on IOS while connected to a WiFi network

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote play on IOS while connected to a WiFi network: Hello, when i first started gameing remotly on my IOS devices i had no problem at all. Now all of a sudden when ever i try to connect to remote gaming through either a secure wifi or a unsecure...