Remote play on Xbox app (Pc Version)

Discus and support Remote play on Xbox app (Pc Version) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have found out you can play remotely on pc, trought the xbox app. I decided to try playing, but after entering remote play it just says [img] ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoringTech, Dec 12, 2021.

1. BoringTech
    BoringTech Guest

So i have found out you can play remotely on pc, trought the xbox app. I decided to try playing, but after entering remote play it just says
    Remote play on Xbox app (Pc Version) [​IMG]
    , How can i fix this?

:)

BoringTech, Dec 12, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly check out this guide on how to properly set up remote play on PC https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

If you've done everything correctly and the issue persists, then

- Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.

- Select Network Settings.

- Select Advanced Settings.

- Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

- Select Clear.

- Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. darrinblanchard Win User

i did it the other day and it worked and its not working no more
  4. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I am confused, is there another way to use wifi remote play than the xbox app?

I use the xbox app on every device for remote play. (Xbox to tablet/PC)
  5. XBF John Win User

Xbox series x 串流

好,

Xbox 程播放可在 PC 上使用。 直接在您的 PC 上玩 Xbox Series X|S 和 Xbox One 主機上的遊戲。 在 Xbox 應用程序中設置 程播放。

請檢查這個網站:

此致,

[以上文字是機器翻譯的,可能不是原始消息的準確表示。]

Hello,

Xbox Remote play is available on PC. Play games from your Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles right on your PC. Set up remote play in the Xbox app

Please check this site:

Best Regards,

6. DaewooKim1 Win User

XBOX Series X remote play only works when connected TV is turned on.

Hello Samy.

I'm using Inside build. I was in delta.

but my current firmware version is 10.0.22000.2285 . I believe this version is same version with official latest firmware version.

I followed your instruction. cleared my MAC address but no luck.

and for your information, as I said remote play works with android or iphone.

but PC xbox app remote play is not working when my tv is turned off.

if I turn on my tv first, then connect my xbox series x on my PC then it works perfectly.

but then , if I turn off my tv, then network connection become very unstable (stuttering insanely)

and become disconnected in about one minute.

I tried unplug hdmi cable while remote playing(not turn off tv) . and it behaves same way

and again, none of this issues occur in iphone or android phone xbox app. no matter tv is turned on or off.
Thema:

1. Remote play on Xbox app (Pc Version) - Similar Threads - Remote play app

2. Windows 10 Xbox App issues with remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox App issues with remote play: Hello all, was looking for some help pertaining to being stuck on the Next, select Enable on your console's screen prompt. I have tried scouring the internet and anything posted on reddit with no...
  3. Remote play is not working in the xbox app for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play is not working in the xbox app for PC: I can remote play absolutely fine using console companion, but the new xbox PC app there doesn't seem to be any way to stream from my console to my PC. I've checked all the settings- google isn't...
  4. Surface Duo 2: Can't remote play using Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surface Duo 2: Can't remote play using Xbox app: I recently purchased a Surface Duo 2. I attempted to use the Xbox app to stream my Xbox Series X to the phone. However, when I select "Remote play on this device", I simply get a black screen (the...
  5. Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead PC app not showing remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead PC app not showing remote play: Max Xbox App on pc is no longer showing remote play. Anyone else experiencing this, and/or have a fix? submitted by /u/epicm0ds [link] [comments]
  6. Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region

in XboX Insiders
    Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region: Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region submitted by /u/Even_Addition2132 [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX PC App lacks remote play button (2204.1001.3.0)

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC App lacks remote play button (2204.1001.3.0): My button to connect to my XBOX Series X is not available anymore. I just started the XBox pc app and it was always at the top. Last time it was between my profile picture and the notification...
  8. Remote Play Not Working Since App Update

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Not Working Since App Update: “Try Again In A While” Any help/insight is appreciated!!! Was working with issues at all before the update. I’ve already run basic troubleshooting and made sure that all of the settings on the...
  9. Xbox remote play button on xbox app not there

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote play button on xbox app not there: I've been trying to do remote play but all the tutorials say you need to click the console button but it is not there for me i have a screenshot here...
  10. Xbox remote play from app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox remote play from app: when I try to play remote play from my Xbox app it says can’t connect to console at this time please try again and was working the previous day from the same place anybody know how I fix this...