Remote play Questions...........

Discus and support Remote play Questions........... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was just trying to play my Xbox on my laptop using Remote Play. My Xbox is about 50 miles away. So that means separate houses, separate networks. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The1Numbskull, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Remote play Questions...........

I was just trying to play my Xbox on my laptop using Remote Play. My Xbox is about 50 miles away. So that means separate houses, separate networks. The house with the Xbox uses Century Link and the Wifi isn't the greatest. My laptop house uses Xfinity and has Great Wifi. I am able to connect to the Xbox but when I make an action with my controller, it takes about 3 seconds to make the action, and then when I try to do anything, there is a whole shit ton of image tearing. Does both of my networks need to be good or is Remote Play just ass? Or is it something else? Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/The1Numbskull
    [link] [comments]

/u/The1Numbskull, Sep 27, 2021
  2. BSDGuru Win User

Xbox One Gets Windows 10 and Cross Platform features in 2015...

Yes.

Question is, will I be able to remote play my XB1 to my PC and Win tablet? I remote play my PS4 via my PS TV and smartphone. :)
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

remote play

4. Eletricdrum Win User

remote play

We can try some procedure of course.. I've just asked you about the Xiaomi support because maybe they already told you something....

But let's go..

* Double-check that your device and network meet the minimum system requirements.

* If you're on a wireless network, make sure you're on a 5 GHz network, not 2.4 GHz (on a 2.4 GHz wireless network you may see some interference).

See Using a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

* If you’re attempting to cast your device to another screen, this will add additional latency to the output which may result in increased lag or audio that’s out of sync.

* On an Android device, you can clear the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, then select Storage > Clear cache.

* On an Android device, you can try connecting your controller directly using a USB cable.

Troubleshoot additional network latency:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...

* If you have changed your DNS settings, see:

* If your device has the option for changing the power setting to High Performance Mode, enabling this may improve your gaming experience.

You can also refer to this link if you still have problems:

5. Eletricdrum Win User

remote play

The following ports must be open to connect to the Xbox network, but there are no specific ports to be opened for remote play:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

remote play

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

It seems to be related to your new phone.. Did you already contact the Xiaomi support?
Thema:

Remote play Questions...........

1. Remote play Questions........... - Similar Threads - Remote play Questions

2. Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S): I try to connect to my console in my xbox desktop app, I have windows 10, I even tried to reinstall it, connect everything via ethernet wires, and nothing has worked, I tested with another...
  3. Latency with sound during remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Latency with sound during remote play: It’s seems that while input latency is noticeable, but decent, sounds are much more delayed, which kinda breaks the immersion, especially in f1 2020. Is this a known issue? submitted by...
  4. Remote play broke on Delta (again)

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play broke on Delta (again): Well, the new Delta update broke remote play (again). Had to reboot my xbox to get connected. But when you disconnect it won't reconnect. XBox app (windows 10) also reports the xbox not running....
  5. Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.: So let's say I'm in a different town, can I use my phone with Xbox to connect and play games on my home Xbox from my phone with my razer controller? Getting a trucking career started and debating...
  6. Remote Play Questions with S9 and XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Questions with S9 and XSX: I loaded up remote play on my S9 and i've had some issues. Maybe im not doing something correctly: 1) How do i quit a game and go back to the main menu. Every time i end the streaming, everything...
  7. Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question.: Hello, I recently setup remote play on my Xbox One X and Xbox App and have been using it on my Samsung s9+ which seems to work pretty well, but just before Christmas i purchased a Amazon Fire HD...
  8. Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions: Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. I just wanted to know a rough estimation on when the Xbox Series S/X will have support for remote play on PC? I understand this app is in beta...
  9. Remote play Xbox App question and asking for features.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play Xbox App question and asking for features.: So imma going to prefer it has Xbox remote play So with remote play is there like Feed back they can add features because 2 of my favorite ones are Gone. 1 I like viewing my friends of friends...
  10. Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app: Does my phone need to be connected to same WIFI as my Xbox One in order to set up Remote Play? submitted by /u/35antonio [link] [comments]