Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry

Discus and support Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have an xbox series x and when playing remote play and there is movement the image on my tablet is really blurry. When I stand still it is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Darthy1980, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry

Hello,

I have an xbox series x and when playing remote play and there is movement the image on my tablet is really blurry. When I stand still it is ok. I haven't found any settings I can change to improve this. Both xbox and tablet are on the same network.

Some additional information:

• The network is fine. My xbox is on the same network and is connected wired. My tablet is connected via wifi at a speeld of 866 Mbps via 5Ghz. Connection is stable and has a low ping.
    • I tried different settings of the network such as setting wireless only at 20Mhz, or switching to 2.4Ghz but no big difference (as I read somewhere this could help)
    • Running PlayStation 5 remote play on the same tablet works fine and is a lot sharper than the xbox. This is done right after each other so it's not other devices that are slowing down the wifi at the time of testing. After swapping back and forth every 5 mins Xbox is blurry and PlayStation remote is ok.
    • I have monitored network traffic and there is no external traffic for remote play, meaning that it really uses my internal home network and doesn't go via the internet.
    • To be clear, I am talking about remote streaming of my own xbox, not about xcloud.

In the playstation app I can also set some options on image quality but I can't find any options in the xbox app.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Thank you,

Jorn

submitted by /u/Darthy1980
    [link] [comments]

/u/Darthy1980, Jan 22, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Remote Play Xbox Series X to PC

Due to COVID many things are behind, inclduing launching the revamped apps with all features enabled

Game streaming has always been targeted at mobile devices first and foremost, because thats where the majority of new customers will be. Windows 10 users have tens of thousands of games to choose from, and will be launched in the spring. xbox consoles i
    speculate will be the last platform to get it.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Wait I am really excited about is Halo Infinite and playing it on the new Xbox series X
  4. TwoPlySheets Win User

Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

All is a bit unlikely. Due to licensing and such also would you really want to play Madden 14 on a Xbox Series X?
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

External SSD on Xbox Series X?

The games on the SSD will run fine on it. You won't need to move them to the Xbox Series X storage to play them. Only the Xbox Series X games & games optimized for Series X will need to be played on the consoles own storage.
Thema:

Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry

1. Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry - Similar Threads - Remote Play Series

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller not working for remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 controller not working for remote play.: My elite controller doesn't seem to work properly when trying to remote play on Android on the Xbox app. The controller can pair to my phone just fine and seems to be fully functional, but when I...
  3. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  4. Issues with Remote play for Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Remote play for Series S: Hey guys, I used to play remote on my android devices from my Xbox one. Recently I got an Xbox series S and a Samsung S7 Tablet. Everything seems to connect fine, but I have one issue preventing...
  5. Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?: Why is Remote Play with Xbox Series S/X to compatible Windows 10 PCs/Surface Books not possible. Remote Play Function in the Xbox Menu is marked active. I am Ultimate Game Pass User and the Remote...
  6. Remote Play Xbox Series X to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Xbox Series X to PC: So i upgrade my xbox to the series X but lose features (remote play to windows 10) from my last xbox?? how is that an upgrade? and why would you guys support iOS and Android before your own...
  7. xbox series s remote play on Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series s remote play on Mac?: So I just bought series s and I have a MacBook. I want to be able to play it on my MacBook via remote play but I don't know how. I tried onecast but it was working for xbox one only. I don't have...
  8. problem to use xbox series s controller in remote play to IoS

in XBoX on Mobile
    problem to use xbox series s controller in remote play to IoS: hello, i have an issue rigarding the xbox series s controller when i play in remote. actually the controller can pair and connect to the phone (iphone xs). but then when the main page lobby of the...
  9. Xbox app on my iPhone 12 pro isn’t letting my connect to my Xbox series x via remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on my iPhone 12 pro isn’t letting my connect to my Xbox series x via remote play: All it shows is my old console and when I try to set up a new console, it just tells me to turn on the Xbox and sign under my profile and I do that, but the screen on my phone doesn’t change....
  10. Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released?: Hi all, Dear Xbox Dev Team, We absolutely need the remote Play on PC feature. We had on the previous Xboxex and it is not acceptable to have not this on the new gen. Sony had implemented this...