Remote play working again for new insider releases

Discus and support Remote play working again for new insider releases in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just curious is remote play is now working correctly for those who had problems. I dropped out of the insider program a week ago because it was broken... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Marcelloz, Sep 21, 2021.

1. /u/Marcelloz
    /u/Marcelloz Guest

Just curious is remote play is now working correctly for those who had problems. I dropped out of the insider program a week ago because it was broken on the insider builds. anybody tried it out yet?

submitted by /u/Marcelloz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Marcelloz, Sep 21, 2021
  2. REDHAWK6069 Win User

Now TV app update (01/03/2017) disables multimedia remote buttons

Yes the remote works with other apps.

And yes I am on the insider program and using new dashboard
  3. Ooh im good Win User

Does xbox360 need a true second screen solution?

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

you've be able to do remote play through a psp for years and microsoft didn't see the need for it then so why bother now ?

[/quote]

Yeah I know you can remote play on PSP and also use the PSP as a rear view mirror in some driving games but the remote play is not that good and can be laggy. The new generation of remote play devices are optimised as are the games and will be fully featured.
    I will be testing it out with a Wii-U as soon as its released.
  4. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Downloading Digital Games Before Release

I don't get my hopes up for anything remotely consumer friendly from Microsoft like download pre-release day and play at midnight on release day OR a trade in on digital game licenses towards new games policy.
  5. pjkearney Win User

Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands

Hi Leonzo,

Yes and yes to your questions. Important to note that the last update my console received was on Oct. 16th and that's when I started to experience the issue. I am not sure if that was an Insider's Program update or an overall update for the entire community.

I've been successfully using remote code T1756 per the instructions from the TV manufacturer: https://support.tclusa.com/26534-remote-codes/205958-remote-codes Everything has worked fine until yesterday.

Seeing as a brand-new remote is having the same issues and the OCM remote that came with the TV still works, I'm leaning toward something changing in the console itself as a possible cause.
  6. xAssassinx 1292 Win User

Remote play NOT WORKING

pretty tired of it. this happens every now and then just doesnt work, for no reason, and no solution. trash
Thema:

1. Remote play working again for new insider releases - Similar Threads - Remote play working

2. Remote play from my PC Only works when TV is turned on.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play from my PC Only works when TV is turned on.: I have XBOX series X connected to TV , and XBOX is connected with ethernet cable. in xbox setting remote play availability check says all green. when I tried remote play on my android phone or...
  3. Xbox remote play not working over cellular?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play not working over cellular?: Anyone else having issues with remote play not working over cellular? I’m in beta ring and all up to dates My series X is working fine for remote play when on the same wifi network. However when i...
  4. Remote play from XBox to Windows not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play from XBox to Windows not working anymore: Since a few days I am not able to use remote play. I read it was only the apha channels, but I was on Beta. I changed to Delta but no effect. I looks like it is trying to establish a remote play...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming / Remote Play D-Pad and Joysticks not working? Fix:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming / Remote Play D-Pad and Joysticks not working? Fix:: I came across this problem of the D-Pad and joystick not working on mobile today and finally managed to fix it for myself. As you may have already found out it's something to do with Android 11....
  6. Xbox Remote Play - Directional buttons don't work?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play - Directional buttons don't work?: Hi all, I was wondering if anyone is experiencing a similar issue? For whatever reason the directional buttons (d-pad and/or left analog) aren't recognised as inputs when remote playing to my...
  7. Xbox Remote Play not working on computer but working on phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Remote Play not working on computer but working on phone.: So i set up Remote Play on my Xbox One. It works on my phone from another wifi connection, but problem is my phone screen is small and I'd much rather play on my laptop. However, in the [Xbox...
  8. Remote play NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote play NOT WORKING: "we cant connect to your console right now" . i played with remote play all day yesterday however today it wont connect. The test on my console comes back all green, i can control my xbox from the...
  9. Controller not working on Android remote play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller not working on Android remote play: Last week played GTAV on remote play on Game Pass app. Worked lovely with my venom wireless controller. This weekend only the RB button and the x y a and b buttons work. Tested controller on...
  10. Xbox button not working on iOS during remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox button not working on iOS during remote play: Currently on the latest beta firmware and the the Xbox button on the controller is not being recognized during remote play session. Currently using the latest ios 14.5 beta. The on screen Xbox...