Remote Play

Discus and support Remote Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with remote play. My iPhone remote play gives me a black screen most times and sometimes it’ll say can’t connect etc. But if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andys1548, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Andys1548
    Andys1548 Guest

Remote Play

Hello,

I have an issue with remote play. My iPhone remote play gives me a black screen most times and sometimes it’ll say can’t connect etc. But if I use my laptop to connect remote play it’ll work just fine. Both devices are running on the same wifi network and apps are up to date. Is this a fix for this?

Thanks,

:)

Andys1548, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

remote play

3. Eletricdrum Win User

remote play

We can try some procedure of course.. I've just asked you about the Xiaomi support because maybe they already told you something....

But let's go..

* Double-check that your device and network meet the minimum system requirements.

* If you're on a wireless network, make sure you're on a 5 GHz network, not 2.4 GHz (on a 2.4 GHz wireless network you may see some interference).

See Using a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

* If you’re attempting to cast your device to another screen, this will add additional latency to the output which may result in increased lag or audio that’s out of sync.

* On an Android device, you can clear the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, then select Storage > Clear cache.

* On an Android device, you can try connecting your controller directly using a USB cable.

Troubleshoot additional network latency:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...

* If you have changed your DNS settings, see:

* If your device has the option for changing the power setting to High Performance Mode, enabling this may improve your gaming experience.

You can also refer to this link if you still have problems:

4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Remote play

Hi SimonBaylik! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you see the following errors when you try to connect to your console, try the troubleshooting steps that follow:

"Stream Connection Lost: Something went wrong, please try again later."

"Try again in a while: We can't stream from your console right now."

"Can't connect to console."

Make sure you’ve completed all the steps in the setup guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

If you’re still having trouble, try these solutions:

Check the Xbox status, which can be done in the Xbox app. On mobile, go to the

Profile tab and select the Settings icon, then select Support & feedback > Xbox status. Or, on a browser, go to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Close the Xbox app on your device and then reopen it.

Check that you’re signed in to the Xbox app with the same account that you used to enable remote play from your console.

If your Xbox console requires an update when you try to play remotely, you may see an error. Turn on the Xbox console you're trying to connect to and check for available updates, then try again.

Make sure you’ve enabled remote play on your console. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Make sure you’ve selected the Enable remote features checkbox.

Restart your console by holding down the Xbox button  on your controller and selecting Restart console > Restart.

Restart the device you're using for remote play.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Remote Play

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Andy

May I know if your iPhone is up to date?
    Double check this opening settings > general > software update

If there's an update please install it.

Please try reinstalling Xbox app and sign in again with your account
    And also disable and enable remote play features on the console.

After that, do this on your iPhone
    Go to Settings > General > transfer or reset iPhone > reset > reset network settings, once rebooted try again

I'll look forward for your reply mate
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

remote play

The following ports must be open to connect to the Xbox network, but there are no specific ports to be opened for remote play:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
Thema:

Remote Play

1. Remote Play - Similar Threads - Remote Play

2. Xbox Remote Play super blurry / unusable with MacBook Pro 13 2020 using Bootcamp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play super blurry / unusable with MacBook Pro 13 2020 using Bootcamp: Hi community, I have a super strange issue with my Intel based MacBook Pro 13 2020 using Xbox Remote Play and also Cloud play. I have installed Windows 11 on my Macbook using Bootcamp - tried to...
  3. issue with remoting into xbox from app to remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue with remoting into xbox from app to remote play: I am having issues remoting into my xbox using the app on my laptop when I attempt it constantly says launching with cloud gaming but nothing ever happens besides switching to press F11 to...
  4. Remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play: I am on 5G network and my remote play and still not working what do i do 12b3ccf4-4155-47ec-b017-6b3aa471ef2e
  5. Can't connect to xbox for remote play from windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to xbox for remote play from windows: The xbox console companion worked great and worked all the time. However, I recently upgraded to an Xbox Series X which the console companion doesn't connect to. So I'm forced to use the "Xbox"...
  6. Xbox Remote Play HDR issues with betas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play HDR issues with betas: Hey, has anyone else had issues as of late with Xbox Remote Play where certain games are bright to the point of being unusable? This has happened to me on Forza Horizon 5 and Gears. I've been on...
  7. Using remote play on my PC from my Series X and expiring audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using remote play on my PC from my Series X and expiring audio issues: Whenever I connect to my console from the Xbox app on my computer for remote play, I have terrible audio issues through my speakers and headphones. I updated my controller and messed around with...
  8. Remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play: Anyone able to explain why I can connect via remote play once and it all works fine, but when I try the next time, I just get a “we cannot connect to your console right now” and it won’t connect...
  9. Xbox remote play only works 30mins-1hr after console is shutdown.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote play only works 30mins-1hr after console is shutdown.: Just bought an xbox series S and ive ran into issues with remote play. everytime i try to remote play from the xbox app it gives me the error message "Try again in a while" ive tried from my...
  10. 'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play

in XboX Insiders
    'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play: I've reported this already via the 'Report a problem' feature in my Xbox Series X, but here goes again. Repro steps: 1. Enable the aforementioned HDMI-CEC feature. Restart the Xbox when prompted...