Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

Discus and support Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LemonMermaid394, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

I can see my account still linked to another console

:)

LemonMermaid394, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

Go to your Microsoft account on account.live.com go to devices and delete the console which is your friends one
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

It's also a good idea to turn on 2 step verification, so that if they try to regain the account they will need a that gets sent to YOUR phone.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

you cannot remove an account remotely you can just reset your password. Now if you are trying to remove the home console feature if you shared that just set your console as home and your home feature will be removed from the other automatically.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LemonMermaid394,

Thank you for opsting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can

remotely remove your account
    from a console that you do not have access to. If
    you no longer have access to the Xbox One console where you saved your Microsoft account, you won't be able to remove the account remotely. However, you can change your password, which will disable access to your Microsoft account on the other console.
    The support article we provided explains how to complete this process. We hope this information helps!
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

You'll have to change your microsoft password associated with that account. If anyone tries to access the account then they will have to re enter the password.
Thema:

1. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to - Similar Threads - Remotely remove account

2. Remote blinks after disconnecting

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote blinks after disconnecting: So, i have an extra remote that i use to play games on my iPad. The controller connects & works fine, but when i disconnect it from the settings, it keeps blinking and just conmects itself back to...
  3. Help linking talon media remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help linking talon media remote: Help linking talon media remote to xbox one please? Bought a few months ago, tossed the packaging. Can’t get it to work. Thanks. 8da3e427-f9fd-4ef6-a7df-bced807d52f9
  4. Xbox remote control

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox remote control: I'm looking far a way to control my Xbox remotely. The current Xbox app is strictly for games. I have my sound system controlled via Xbox and would like to be in another room and start media...
  5. Xbox remote controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote controller: I bought a brand new xbox one controller exactly a month ago today. Mid game play i realized my remote was acting up and to help i changed my batteries. The second i did my remote no longer turns...
  6. Remotely removing profile from Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remotely removing profile from Xbox one: I mistakenly forgot to reset my xbox and delete my xbox live profile from said xbox before lending it to someone, is there something i can do to remove my profile from the microsoft website? Or...
  7. How can I remove my Xbox account from another Xbox remotly

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I remove my Xbox account from another Xbox remotly: So I gave my Xbox account to a friend a while ago and he's recently moved, I can't get to his place and was wondering if there is a way to stop him using my account and interrupting my games and...
  8. How to remotely remove account from a device

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remotely remove account from a device: Hello, A friend of a friend who I cannot get into contact with took an xbox one with my profile attached (it has my CC information on it). How can I remove my profile from a particular device?...
  9. Removed Profile From Remote Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed Profile From Remote Consoles: I have read the instructions for Protecting Your Profile. My son has downloaded his profile to a few friends consoles, but now we need to protect the profile. We added a password to use the...
  10. How do i remove my account on ALL other consoles remotely?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove my account on ALL other consoles remotely?: My friend wanted to gameshare with me so i gave him my info, he couldn't download, it showed him an error but i forgot the code. How do i remove my account on all other consoles that i dont have?...