Remove adult but keep purchases?

Discus and support Remove adult but keep purchases? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i change the adult in a family by simply adding a new adult and then removing the original adult but still keep all of our previous purchases?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dadaknows, May 10, 2019.

1. Dadaknows
    Dadaknows Guest

Can i change the adult in a family by simply adding a new adult and then removing the original adult but still keep all of our previous purchases?

Thanks

:)

Dadaknows, May 10, 2019
  2. SuprX BR Win User

you digital purchases are connected with you main account, account that did the purchases, so you cant change it t another account you belongs.
  3. Queen of Misery Win User

If the purchases were made on the adult account, you will lose them if you delete the account unless
    your Xbox is set as the account's home console.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Parent accounts in a Microsoft Account Family are separate accounts. So removing an adult account or adding a new one should not have any impact on the child account, outside of which account can set Privacy and Online Safety Settings, Screen Time, or other
    family account setting options.

Purchases are tied to accounts, individually, and not family wide, so it would depend on who purchased the games as to where that would take effect. Removing a parent account from the family wouldn't necessarily change it's Home Console designation, so
    if that account was sharing games with the family that way, that would remain unaffected as that account is set to Home Console.

I hope that covers the situation you were asking for. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
  5. R4VER Win User

You could possibly add a child account and migrate it to an adult account, but the purchases will still be tied to the main account
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to change my account from "child" to "adult"?

You would need to sign in at account.microsoft.com/family with the adult account and remove yourself from the family as a child. This will put you into your own family as an adult

Keep in mind if the date of birth on the account when it was originally setup has not reached its 18th birthday and you do this it will prevent you from signing into your console until you add it as a child to another adult family account.
Thema:

1. Remove adult but keep purchases? - Similar Threads - Remove adult keep

2. How to remove xbox from computer

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove xbox from computer: How to remove xbox from computer bd8ada79-b87e-469e-bf0f-4f52d3b9be0a
  3. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  4. Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal: Hi, So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 after a significant hardware change, and then reinstalled the "Xbox (Beta)" app for the Xbox Game Pass, both on my (C:) Drive. All of the Game Pass games...
  5. Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult: Hi, So a few weeks ago I bought Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. When I was playing, I noticed that some features were locked per my "Parental control settings" I am over 18 and have been trying to...
  6. How do I change my kid account to an adult account or remove the restrictions

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I change my kid account to an adult account or remove the restrictions: How do you I'm trying to play on minecraft severs for my content for YouTube please help 63acc282-43cf-4b38-97cc-b3c3b8f3d77f
  7. Remove adult ads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove adult ads.: I know ads are there to pay for the free games. Ok fair enough. Please remove the adult ads. Yes I have complained to ad choices but, like Microsoft did not get anywhere. There should be a filter...
  8. Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him.: [Mod Removed] is a male adult who plays a lot of Minecraft...well so do a lot of little kids. Including my 7 year old daughter. I do not allow voice chat, she doe not use a headset or mic, but she...
  9. How to remove or change adult account on a childs account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove or change adult account on a childs account?: Hi i would like to change the adult account for my childs account. my adult account is banned and i cant log into xbox live with that account. is there a way i can chnage the managing account?...
  10. REFERENCE [Mod Removed] ADULT ACCOUNT WHICH CANNOT SIGN INTO FORUMS / HAS SOME AGE ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    REFERENCE [Mod Removed] ADULT ACCOUNT WHICH CANNOT SIGN INTO FORUMS / HAS SOME AGE ...: The account is confirmed by chat personal as adult but cannot sign into forums or play skate 3 online. Even though FIFA OK, NEED FOR SPEED, COD, BATTLEFIELDS, PLEASE ASSIST. TOLD ENFORCEMENT TEAM...