Remove all friends quickly

Discus and support Remove all friends quickly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way I can remove all my friends quickly, I have 300 and I want to remove all of them. Please help. 52e3bc72-5f93-41c9-8844-422721d91de8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴅᴇᴋᴜ ღ, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Remove all friends quickly

Is there a way I can remove all my friends quickly, I have 300 and I want to remove all of them. Please help.

:)

ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴅᴇᴋᴜ ღ, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there BAKUGO X DEKU,

Unfortunately there is no way to remove multiple friends at the same time, you should have to go through the individual accounts and Change your relationship to that friend. You will be given the option to remove them as a friend and if you do not want to
    appear on their account anymore then you may also block the user otherwise you will still show up on their friends list.

Below is a link for how to remove friends through the Xbox Companion app, deleting through the console should be relatively the same you are just going through your friends list and going through the accounts that you want to remove.

How to manage Friends, Followers, and Favorites in the Xbox Console Companion app

I hope this helps.
  3. iXscaped Win User

No, but the quickest way would be through the Xbox App.
  4. xlPGTiPslx Win User

Hi,

The quickest way will be using the Xbox Website or Xbox App.

There is no option to remove multiple friends at the same time.

Thanks
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Can't be done.

You need to do this one by one.
  6. WPAK Win User

Fast remove friends

Hi there,

I don't think there is a fast way to quickly remove friends via xbox.com you'll have to click the friend and then remove them one by one.

This can be done via: https://account.xbox.com/Friends
Thema:

1. Remove all friends quickly - Similar Threads - Remove friends quickly

2. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  3. Is it possible to remove all my friends at once?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to remove all my friends at once?: Hello, I have a big problem. I play a lot of Minecraft Bedrock and since then I've just added friends to Xbox. I have reached 700 friends and the game can't stand this early and it's frizzy or...
  4. Is there a way to find old friends you removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to find old friends you removed?: My old friend changed his gamertag after I accidentally removed him, (he didn't know I removed him) and I can't find him anymore. I don't know what happened to him and I've been searching for...
  5. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  6. My friend account [Mod removed- personal information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend account [Mod removed- personal information]: My friends on the xb live Her gamer tag is [Mod removed- personal information] and she cant even talk to us on Minecraft chat becuse her account has been shadowed same for my other friends. [Mod...
  7. Removal of Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removal of Friends: Ok so one of my friends is always being removed from my friends list. But I'm not removing him. I have added him as a favorite. 36746be9-60ca-4bda-8345-4734a43557b7
  8. *Removed* Can you add him as a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Removed* Can you add him as a friend?: My son's gamertag is (Mod Removed). He is 9 with high functioning autism. He is very kind but at times editable. Please add him as a friend. 9c6b829d-8ccb-4edc-86e1-d6d6f681e3af
  9. Notification of friends online on the xbox how to remove this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification of friends online on the xbox how to remove this?: I keep getting this notificatin of same guy never any one else. Need to clear it. Just time consuming.... Dont want this feature on my xbox one. Why doesnt notify meof theres when they sign...
  10. Why Is xbox removing my friends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Is xbox removing my friends?: For some reason, every once in a while one of my particular friends keeps on disappearing off my friends list. When I ask him if he is getting the same thing, he says no. When I try to add him...