Remove All Security Info

Discus and support Remove All Security Info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i only have one email associated with my microsoft account and i dont have access to it. I don’t have a phone number linked to it either. So i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NL_006, Apr 4, 2019.

1. NL_006
    NL_006 Guest

Remove All Security Info

So i only have one email associated with my microsoft account and i dont have access to it. I don’t have a phone number linked to it either. So i recently hit the “I don’t have any of these” tab and i went through the process and i’m now on the 30 day
    wait period. It asked for either a phone number or an email to use. I chose a phone number. This is my first time doing this and i’m not sure what will happen when that 30 day wait period is up. So my question is will the email asociated with my account be
    deleted and the phone number will take its place after the wait period is up?

:)

NL_006, Apr 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Remove All Security Info

Hey NL,

We noticed that you've made a duplicate post and have answered you on your original post,

"Security Info Change"
    and will be locking this post at this time. Your original information in your Microsoft account will remain until you alter it.

Thanks and have a great day.
  3. mrmatthew Win User

Remove All Security Info

Sounds like you are already in the process. If you got an email about it, check that for links or info. Otherwise, just sit tight and wait for the process to finish. Good luck!
  4. AngryCustomer543120 Win User

How is this acceptable from Xbox Live Support?

I can't login to my microsoft account from neither my xbox360 nor online via the website.

Where is "Remove all security info" located? Is this on Microsoft.com? Xboxlive?
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Security Info

Hey mate, you're much better off doing this through the PC, verifying the proofs through the console seems to never work. Follow the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-contact-information

If you're still getting prompt about security information after doing the above then delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  6. Rqvg Win User

Security info?

Thema:

Remove All Security Info

1. Remove All Security Info - Similar Threads - Remove Security Info

2. New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.

in XboX Insiders
    New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.: It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit smaller but the fact that we, the users, can...
  3. How do I remove a game from the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove a game from the xbox store?: I've been wondering this for a while now but couldn't be bothered to look so here I am. How exactly do I remove a game from the xbox store meaning I can't download it or it won't appear when I...
  4. How to remove xbox from my computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove xbox from my computer: I would like to remove xbox to free up room, I never use it. 82fe4a54-741b-4191-aff7-b0d4bdb3c72d
  5. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....
  6. removing xbox from account

in XBoX on Consoles
    removing xbox from account: recently bought a new xbox one but sent it back to the online store as they supplied a 3rd party power supply and also I was not happy with the xbox as it did not feel feel right as everything...
  7. Speech to Text for virtual keyboard removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speech to Text for virtual keyboard removed?: So when i broung up the keyboard to search up something, i use a mic to say stuff when i press the double box button. But when i came to search up something now, the buttion was removed on the...
  8. Gamer-Pic getting removed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer-Pic getting removed: Okay so here's the deal, I'm trying to set a custom gamer-picture but anytime I add it on, it gets removed. I have checked the guidelines for what is allowed and as far as I can tell, it does not...
  9. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...
  10. Please remove security proofs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please remove security proofs: I understand stand it is a simple request to simply type in a code, but for me and many others we have been long time account users and my email address has changed, if their was even a simple...