Remove All Security Info

Discus and support Remove All Security Info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i only have one email associated with my microsoft account and i dont have access to it. I don’t have a phone number linked to it either. So i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NL_006, Apr 4, 2019.

1. NL_006
    NL_006 Guest

Remove All Security Info

So i only have one email associated with my microsoft account and i dont have access to it. I don’t have a phone number linked to it either. So i recently hit the “I don’t have any of these” tab and i went through the process and i’m now on the 30 day
    wait period. It asked for either a phone number or an email to use. I chose a phone number. This is my first time doing this and i’m not sure what will happen when that 30 day wait period is up. So my question is will the email asociated with my account be
    deleted and the phone number will take its place after the wait period is up?

:)

NL_006, Apr 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Remove All Security Info

Hey NL,

We noticed that you've made a duplicate post and have answered you on your original post,

"Security Info Change"
    and will be locking this post at this time. Your original information in your Microsoft account will remain until you alter it.

Thanks and have a great day.
  3. mrmatthew Win User

Remove All Security Info

Sounds like you are already in the process. If you got an email about it, check that for links or info. Otherwise, just sit tight and wait for the process to finish. Good luck!
  4. choppyseize Win User

xbox 360 security

I would log into the account on the Microsoft or Xbox website and change all your security info. Then remove the Xbox from your device list.
  5. AngryCustomer543120 Win User

How is this acceptable from Xbox Live Support?

I can't login to my microsoft account from neither my xbox360 nor online via the website.

Where is "Remove all security info" located? Is this on Microsoft.com? Xboxlive?
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Security Info

Hey mate, you're much better off doing this through the PC, verifying the proofs through the console seems to never work. Follow the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-contact-information

If you're still getting prompt about security information after doing the above then delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
Thema:

Remove All Security Info

1. Remove All Security Info - Similar Threads - Remove Security Info

2. Can I remove past and complete bans from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I remove past and complete bans from my account: So i asking this because I have said some stuff that is very very wrong and it makes me sick that i have done that stuff so i would like to remove the bans from my account. my last ban has been...
  3. Permanently remove games from Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently remove games from Xbox account: I know games can be uninstalled. I know games can be hidden. I would really like to see the ability to permanently remove games tied your account, similar to what Steam offers. I used to...
  4. como quitar el control parental control parental[how to remove parental control parental...

in XBoX on Consoles
    como quitar el control parental control parental[how to remove parental control parental...: buenas tardes tengo un problema me vendieron un xbox 360 live usado pero tiene el control parental activado y no me dieron el codigo para poder quitarselo como se lo puedo desactivar [Translation...
  5. Game Removed From My "All Owned Games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Removed From My "All Owned Games": I owned Super Mega Baseball 2 digitally but I had it uninstalled on my Xbox for a while, I wanted to re-download it but it wasn't listed in my All Owned Games section. I thought it may have been...
  6. Microsoft responded saying that they don’t have any intentions of removing or discontinuing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft responded saying that they don’t have any intentions of removing or discontinuing...: So, if you haven't heard the rumors, there were lots of news outlets you never even heard of saying Microsoft might discontinue Xbox Live Gold, well Microsoft responded to these rumors and say...
  7. Game Pass removed Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass removed Games: Hi I notice that Metro Exodus was removed from the Game Pass Library but was still on my Hard Drive only because i saw it on the Store as installed. How can i Check which games i have on my drive...
  8. I have removed the second Xbox from my account but it still asks me to choose between my...

in XboX Insiders
    I have removed the second Xbox from my account but it still asks me to choose between my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pwrof3 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Bar - Removed Modern Warfare

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar - Removed Modern Warfare: Why did they remove Modern Warfare from LFG? submitted by /u/cRuNkmAsTeRKrON [link] [comments]
  10. Please remove security proofs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please remove security proofs: I understand stand it is a simple request to simply type in a code, but for me and many others we have been long time account users and my email address has changed, if their was even a simple...