Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account

Discus and support Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox account [Original Title: Problem] 4b895710-53fa-4d7a-9d2c-f5427a107926 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by duckypetty, Aug 28, 2019.

1. duckypetty
    duckypetty Guest

Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox

account

[Original Title: Problem]

:)

duckypetty, Aug 28, 2019
  2. fcefd2ce-1cd3-4843-9 Win User

Can't remove CC from xbox live account?

If you want to remove a credit card from a xbox live account, try going to billing.microsoft.com and try removing your credit card from there.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

your kids purchasing xbox points without permission?

Remove your credit card from the account. Use Microsoft point cards and xbox live gold subscription cards.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Son purchasing

Remove the credit card from the account
  5. Master Sergeant Win User

xbox gold renewal

When removing a credit card of any sort, if it is tied to your xbox live gold subscription it will cancel it.

Go to account (right most section from dasboard) and go to billing information and from there you will be able to remove any credit cards or paypal accounts of that sort.
  6. REK 1 Win User

Is there any way to get xbox live gold with a $25 gift card, without a credit card

You can use a credit card and remove after purchase, just make sure it says use microsoft balance for purchase, then after remove card. Also if you have 1 of those debit/Visa gift cards from a store, you can put that as the credit card. After you
    buy, remove auto renewal from account and then remove credit card from billing
Thema:

1. Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Remove Credit Card

2. Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked: I got an xbox recently and when I went to buy live, I saw credit card information was already on it. I bought a year of gold (but no recurring subscription) and tried to then delete my card (not...
  3. Removing credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing credit card: How do i remove my credit card from accounts 420adf89-4dcb-406c-9764-35f0f613d628
  4. credit card not getting removed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    credit card not getting removed: hello ,so ive been triyng to remove a credit card so that it cancels my gold subscription but its currently not working. daf0e0f8-aac7-4db6-ba3f-75516bc297e2
  5. How do I remove a credit card if it is being used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove a credit card if it is being used?: I was trying to redeem a 3 month gold card since mine ran out but it says "The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase." I tried to remove it but it said it...
  6. I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to remove PayPal from my sons xbox one and use a credit card: I need to know how to remove PayPal from my child's Xbox one and replace it with a credit card can someone please tell me how to do it a8d4502f-c0eb-4d1b-8171-f34b9ca2cfb2
  7. Removing a credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing a credit card: When i try to remove the credit card it wont let me remove it e017a868-0b30-426e-b71d-770e11d273fd
  8. remove credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    remove credit card: Why I cant remove my credit card? a67e36e1-23ed-4515-851d-e46e95a79213
  9. microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.: Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL. [Photo removed by Mod] cf02c93b-6c6b-4862-928c-bc00678352aa
  10. Credit Card Removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit Card Removal: I'm no longer apart of Game Pass. My Game Pass has now been expired for 3 days and it still wont let me remove my card. It says nothing about what i'm using it for, because i'm using it for...