Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account

Discus and support Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox account [Original Title: Problem] 4b895710-53fa-4d7a-9d2c-f5427a107926 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by duckypetty, Aug 28, 2019.

1. duckypetty
    duckypetty Guest

Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox

account

[Original Title: Problem]

:)

duckypetty, Aug 28, 2019
  2. fcefd2ce-1cd3-4843-9 Win User

Can't remove CC from xbox live account?

If you want to remove a credit card from a xbox live account, try going to billing.microsoft.com and try removing your credit card from there.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

your kids purchasing xbox points without permission?

Remove your credit card from the account. Use Microsoft point cards and xbox live gold subscription cards.
  4. Master Sergeant Win User

xbox gold renewal

When removing a credit card of any sort, if it is tied to your xbox live gold subscription it will cancel it.

Go to account (right most section from dasboard) and go to billing information and from there you will be able to remove any credit cards or paypal accounts of that sort.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Son purchasing

Remove the credit card from the account
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

This is a surprise they should be able at the very least look up the account with the credit card number (they may have had to call you back for this) and they then would be able to remove your credit card from ANY account that the card is on without gaining
    access to the account. This would not help with getting a refund but it would help with getting your credit card removed from your nephews account.
Thema:

1. Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Remove Credit Card

2. microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.: Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL. [Photo removed by Mod] cf02c93b-6c6b-4862-928c-bc00678352aa
  3. Credit Card Removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit Card Removal: I'm no longer apart of Game Pass. My Game Pass has now been expired for 3 days and it still wont let me remove my card. It says nothing about what i'm using it for, because i'm using it for...
  4. How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1: I would like to remove my creditcard info from my account asap 0e271081-ea1d-4b1f-8f18-b3205bc9a8c8
  5. I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...: I need a cancellation number from you to remove my credit card from your system as it has been compromised and someone else is making charges against my credit card fraudulently. Please respond....
  6. Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP: So this is an ongoing problem through out our xbox ownership with boys. I had put in our cc for payment for maybe LIVE or permission for a game. I have removed from the computer in xbox payments...
  7. How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It: Split from this thread. I need a customer service representative to call me back at [Mod removed-personal information] concerning my billing account. c6fc56d3-6848-43f5-93e0-1df67e5ff3d2
  8. I am not allowed to remove a credit card which is expired, and add a valid one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not allowed to remove a credit card which is expired, and add a valid one: I have a yearly subscription on Xbox Live Gold. In May, the registered card expired, and today I could not play my online game due to failed payment. However, when trying to correct this: 1. I...
  9. Remove credit card information when selling xbox to another person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove credit card information when selling xbox to another person: Hello I recently sold my xbox. the problem is that the xbox contained, not only personal information, but also credit card info. That particular person activated xbox live gold and it seems it...
  10. I can’t remove my credit card from my Xbox 1S

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t remove my credit card from my Xbox 1S: Hi, My son has been using my credit card to get xbox live gold and has recently spent some money he shouldnt have so ive canceled the xbox live payments and am currently having troubles removing...