remove credit card

Discus and support remove credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why I cant remove my credit card? a67e36e1-23ed-4515-851d-e46e95a79213 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by losSILVA JACOBO, Oct 24, 2019.

1. remove credit card

Why I cant remove my credit card?

:)

losSILVA JACOBO, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Kikotron Win User

Important question about xbox live memberships

airmattdog... i dont think so.

If i add a prepaid card, i believe i wont be able to remove the credit card. since the prepaid card will take priority, and the credit card membership will be delayed. and i have to remove the credit card asap...

I may just wait until the credit card membership ends, too lazy to call xbox live support so they can remove the credit card. :p
  3. fuelldbyhate Win User

very disapointed

Note A hold will be applied to your credit card in the amount of $400.00 (plus any applicable taxes). This hold is not a charge against your credit card. However, it may affect your credit card balance until we remove the hold. Your credit card will not
    be charged and the hold will be removed,
  4. TroHAM Win User

Removing Credit Card

No, you will not lose your purchased items. You have already paid for it, so it's tied to your account. You can redownload your previously bought items by going to the download history:

support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history

Hope you get it sorted out:)
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Removing credit card?

Click on "Support" at the top of the page, then click on "Contact Us", and finally click on "Call Us".

Job done.
  6. NotEzyBeinChezy Win User

Removing Credit Card?

What do you mean exactly? They already billed my card successfully.
Thema:

remove credit card

1. remove credit card - Similar Threads - remove credit card

2. microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.: Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL. [Photo removed by Mod] cf02c93b-6c6b-4862-928c-bc00678352aa
  3. Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account: Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox account [Original Title: Problem] 4b895710-53fa-4d7a-9d2c-f5427a107926
  4. Credit Card Removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit Card Removal: I'm no longer apart of Game Pass. My Game Pass has now been expired for 3 days and it still wont let me remove my card. It says nothing about what i'm using it for, because i'm using it for...
  5. How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1: I would like to remove my creditcard info from my account asap 0e271081-ea1d-4b1f-8f18-b3205bc9a8c8
  6. I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...: I need a cancellation number from you to remove my credit card from your system as it has been compromised and someone else is making charges against my credit card fraudulently. Please respond....
  7. Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP: So this is an ongoing problem through out our xbox ownership with boys. I had put in our cc for payment for maybe LIVE or permission for a game. I have removed from the computer in xbox payments...
  8. How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It: Split from this thread. I need a customer service representative to call me back at [Mod removed-personal information] concerning my billing account. c6fc56d3-6848-43f5-93e0-1df67e5ff3d2
  9. I am not allowed to remove a credit card which is expired, and add a valid one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not allowed to remove a credit card which is expired, and add a valid one: I have a yearly subscription on Xbox Live Gold. In May, the registered card expired, and today I could not play my online game due to failed payment. However, when trying to correct this: 1. I...
  10. I can’t remove my credit card from my Xbox 1S

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t remove my credit card from my Xbox 1S: Hi, My son has been using my credit card to get xbox live gold and has recently spent some money he shouldnt have so ive canceled the xbox live payments and am currently having troubles removing...