Remove family password on Xbox 360

Discus and support Remove family password on Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i brought a Xbox 360 but its not letting me onto wi fi or x box live Due to it needing the family pass code which i dont have. Ive tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TeresaColeman1, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Remove family password on Xbox 360

Hi i brought a Xbox 360 but its not letting me onto wi fi or x box live

Due to it needing the family pass code which i dont have. Ive tried everything to get pass this and to remove the code so that i can use the Xbox but nothing seems to be working to get pass the code. Or to remove it

As i cant play my games

:)

TeresaColeman1, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Teresa

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are unable to use your console due to a family pass code being enabled on the console.

Xbox Forums Ambassador steeledwand7664 has already provided for you the best and only means to be able to remove
    this barrier.

We here on the Xbox Forums do not have any other means to assist you further in this matter, and Xbox Customer Support no longer carries the tools to assist you further than providing similar self-service options.

As there is no more information that we can provide for you on this matter, and to prevent any repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Here is a link with instructions on how to do what you are asking.

Reset Family passcode on 360
    Sweet. I didnt know you could do it yourself. You used to have to call support and that was the only way.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

5. DAMIENTHEPRINCE Win User

Family Password Removal Help

Ok so this Xbox belongs to me I just forgot the password can I get help in removing it
  6. Kn1ckers Win User

Family Password Removal Help

Thanks for the swift reply, appreciated!
Thema:

1. Remove family password on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Remove family password

2. How to prevent child from removing his ID from our Family account and time restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to prevent child from removing his ID from our Family account and time restrictions: We had successfully installed and setup our child's Xbox1 account on our Family account. Once the child had used up his online screen time, he simply removed himself from our Family using his...
  3. Parental consent removal from Microsoft family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental consent removal from Microsoft family account: Hi! I hope I'm not wrong posting this here. I need to remove parental consent from a child's microsoft family account in order to remove him from one"family" to another one. I tried everything on...
  4. How do you remove someone from family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you remove someone from family?: Ok. My Xbox account got hacked and is now not accessable. How do I remove my child's account from the Xbox family without the adult account. 05b9f46b-c275-4972-9157-0341731d9f7b
  5. remove a member from your Microsoft family do I lose all their content

in XBoX Accessibility
    remove a member from your Microsoft family do I lose all their content: My son has been playing on an adult account I want to remove him as an adult and add him as a child on my Microsoft family account. BUT..... do I lose all their content????? Is there a way to...
  6. how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password: Hi I bought a xbox 360 E console second hand and there is a family password on the console.How can I remove the password on the Xbox please I need help thank you send me a message please my number...
  7. I can not remove the family password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not remove the family password: Hi you can kindly help me to remove the password familiar from the settings I can no longer delete it thanks in advance 18da9a18-6447-4b07-9b43-5b10d1e072b0
  8. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...
  9. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...
  10. Removing account from family error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing account from family error: I never post in forums. But I am desperate at this point. I had my Microsoft account set up when I was a child on xbox. To make a long story short, I am now able to remove myself from the family...