'Remove from my games' button not working

Discus and support 'Remove from my games' button not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I added Google Chrome by accident on my game list in the Xbox app on Windows10, so, I tried to remove it but when I click the "remove from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxx4L4Nxxx, May 27, 2018.

1. xxx4L4Nxxx
    xxx4L4Nxxx Guest

Hello, I added Google Chrome by accident on my game list in the Xbox app on Windows10, so, I tried to remove it but when I click the "remove from my games" button isn't working.

Also I have tried to remove other games with no success. None of the games on my game list have been removed.

I removed my account and login again but the problem still. Both Windows and Xbox app are updated, I have no idea why is not working, help pls.

'Remove from my games' button not working [​IMG]

:)

xxx4L4Nxxx, May 27, 2018
  2. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    infinite warfare zombies. I have the directors cut stars but can not play the other maps anymore

Hi,

Try to delete your account from your console and add it back to sync all infos ( how to > Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One
    )

If still not working , go to app and games , games, highlight the game, press menu button, select manage, uninstall and re-install all maps.

Regards,

Wishcatcher, May 27, 2018
  3. BF4 issue....need to delete entire BF4 file from disc, how?

You can't remove the game from the disc itself, but you can remove the installation from your hard drive by going to "My Games and Apps", highlighting Battlefield 4, hitting the Menu button and selecting "Uninstall".

Mad Cow Dizease, May 27, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest

Hi xxx4L4Nxxx,

Normally, you can be able to remove apps and games that you want on the Xbox app in Windows 10. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to remove the Google Chrome app in the Games list in Xbox app. I recommend that you perform
    the following troubleshooter steps below:

Solution 1: Run the Windows app troubleshooter to scan and repair the Windows app on your computer. You may refer to this

link
    to run the troubleshooter.

Solution 2: Perform a clean boot to eliminate software conflicts on your computer. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Solution 3: Reset the Xbox app from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    3. Find the Xbox app, and then click on Advanced options.
    4. Click Reset.
    5. Restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, May 28, 2018
  5. Ariel Acu Win User

Hi xxx4L4Nxxx,

Normally, you can be able to remove apps and games that you want on the Xbox app in Windows 10. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to remove the Google Chrome app in the Games list in Xbox app. I recommend that you perform
    the following troubleshooter steps below:

Solution 1: Run the Windows app troubleshooter to scan and repair the Windows app on your computer. You may refer to this

link
    to run the troubleshooter.

Solution 2: Perform a clean boot to eliminate software conflicts on your computer. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Solution 3: Reset the Xbox app from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    3. Find the Xbox app, and then click on Advanced options.
    4. Click Reset.
    5. Restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.
  6. JordanDuckworth Win User

Cannot remove games from My Games on the Xbox Console Companion

I am trying to remove the shortcuts to my Steam games from My Games on the Xbox Console Companion on PC but when I click the "Remove from my games" button nothing happens and the game stays on My Games
  7. sectom sempre Win User

0x801901f4

Hi, this just happened to me. I had to remove my account from the Xbox then sign back in.

press the xbox button

go to settings

Account

Remove Accounts

Confirm

Then add your account back.

Worked for me. Hopefully it works for you too.
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

BF4 issue....need to delete entire BF4 file from disc, how?

You can't remove the game from the disc itself, but you can remove the installation from your hard drive by going to "My Games and Apps", highlighting Battlefield 4, hitting the Menu button and selecting "Uninstall".
  9. jay303f Win User

i can't install nba 2k15

7. remove nba 2k15 completely from the harddrive. go to "my games & apps", go to nba2k15 and press the menu button (start button). select remove

8. select "install disc" from the main xbox one menu. your bluray disc drive should not make spinning noises

9. grab 10 coffee's and wait

@SaintJuanitoo88: did it work for you?

I don't know yet, did not have the time for it yet.
Thema:

1. 'Remove from my games' button not working - Similar Threads - 'Remove games' button

2. Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?: I got an original Xbox back in December, and I've been told that if I get an original Xbox, I need to get the clock capacitor removed. Well, I'd rather leave that to people who know what they're...
  3. Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store: Hello. Today I tried changing console language to Russian, while the region stayed Finland (I live in Finland) but now it says that all purchases in Russia have been suspended and the store...
  4. Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?: Has Xbox removed the daily, weekly and monthly tasks? If so, what incentive is there to try a new game? Firstly they removed the points for logging into the game pass app (now uninstalled as...
  5. Game got removed from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game got removed from my account: I went to redownload the Lego Harry Potter full collection which I purchased roughly 2 or 3 years ago and downloaded and played. now that I have come to redownlaod it the game won't open and says...
  6. Hide/Remove game from dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hide/Remove game from dashboard: Hi, I am unable to remove or hide an EA game I played, from my xbox series x dashboard. I already played it and uninstalled it, but it won't remove from my dashboard, and no button option to hide...
  7. Unable to hide/remove game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hide/remove game: Hi, I am unable to remove or hide an EA game I played, from my xbox series x dashboard. I already played it and uninstalled it, but it won't remove from my dashboard, and no button option to hide...
  8. My game was removed from my library

in XBoX on Windows
    My game was removed from my library: I got Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy 2019 when it was on gold along with Assassins Creed: Rogue. I came back to play again after buying Kotor 1 & 2 to play and now the game is completely gone, I...
  9. All Microsoft, and related games were removed from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Microsoft, and related games were removed from my library: So, it stands that I had an error a couple days ago that did so my computer could not boot windows. And to fix it I needed to reinstall windows. However, during this all my games bought on the...
  10. Removing Achievements from games I havn't played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removing Achievements from games I havn't played: Both my wife and kids play from the same console. If either of them leave a game and I sign in my profile the game appears in my achievements list as having been played- obviously they are all 0...