Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

Discus and support Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SagIchNed, Oct 22, 2019.

1. /u/SagIchNed
    /u/SagIchNed Guest

/u/SagIchNed, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Jonzy2005 Win User

Game Remove

Once any achievement is unlock in any game it can't be removed. If you have played a game previously but have not gained any achievements, you may delete the game from your game history by going to achievements and pressing x over the game. Also if you don't
    want people to see the achievements you have you are able to block people in the settings from being able to see your achievements. Hope this helps.
  3. Burningisis Win User

Help with son's Xbox live account please

Cheater cannot be removed from a profile. This was put in place by the Enforcement Team.

The gamerscore is a way of tracking achievements. Some people feel great pride in having a very high gamerscore with many hard to do achievements. Some people play games just for the achievements. No super elite clubs, no lottery. Just pride. Others
    try to get these achievements without putting in the work in order to actually attain the achievement (ie cheating)
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Deleting a game from your game history

You can only remove games from your profile that you have not unlocked any achievements on & you can only do this on the xbox 360.

If I remember right you go to your achivements,highlight the game you want to remove & press the X button ( I think) & it will remove the game from your profile.
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

The SERIOUS issue of removing zero achievement games from profile.

Saint Of Scuba,

"Removing zero achievement games from profile" is not that much of a big issue, you can go to the link above and request there for an feature to added to remove these zero Gamerscore games.

regarding achievements not unlocking there is many solutions they can do, or contact support

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4270/t/1958241.aspx
  6. Daft Badger Win User

xbox 360 game achievements

The only time the enforcement team will wipe your 360 achievements is if you are caught with a modded Gamerscore/achievements & you definitely do not want to do that.

Other than that once you have unlocked an achievement on any game then that game can not be removed from your games played list.

If you want a profile with no xbox 360 games on it then you would need to start a new profile & not play any 360 games on it.
Thema:

1. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it! - Similar Threads - Remove Games Achievements

2. How to Remove Game from Achievements List?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Remove Game from Achievements List?: I have a game with 0% progress on my achievement list that I would like to remove. Is there a way to do this online or on the Xbox One itself? Thank you. 2afb8172-048c-4726-8136-e824a4b13a5d
  3. The SERIOUS issue of removing zero achievement games from profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The SERIOUS issue of removing zero achievement games from profile.: Ok guys there are MANY people in the Xbox community who are having this issue....and it's been an issue for along time - which is even more disappointing. You guys have also known about this issue...
  4. Removing Games off your achievement history?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing Games off your achievement history?: I have been wondering about this idea for a while but i have been thinking when will players be able to remove a specific game off the achievement history no matter what if its 52% or 99%...
  5. How to remove 0-Achievement games from xbox.com Profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove 0-Achievement games from xbox.com Profile?: I have deleted the Achievement History of the following games from my Xbox 360, but they still show up on my xbox.com Profile. Banjo Games Bundle (0/0) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light...
  6. Removing games and achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing games and achievements.: When it comes to looking at my achievements list on Xbox, I have a few unwanted games on there which make unwanted achievements. I understand that achievements look good on your account but I want...
  7. Remove 0 Gamerscore Games, Betas, and Game Previews from Achievement List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove 0 Gamerscore Games, Betas, and Game Previews from Achievement List: When can we expect to get the same profile editing options on Xbox One that we had on Xbox 360? I would expect the removal of all betas and game previews with no achievements from the achievements...
  8. Remove 0 Gamerscore Games and Betas from Achievement List on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove 0 Gamerscore Games and Betas from Achievement List on Xbox One: Anyone have recent news or information on when we can expect to get the same profile editing options we had on Xbox 360? Also I am curious to whether we can get the Betas off our Achievement...
  9. Will deleting xbox profile then recreating same id remove all games, contents and achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will deleting xbox profile then recreating same id remove all games, contents and achievements?: I was in a previous chat and was cutoff by accident... I have an xbox 1 account that won't allow me to enter the passkey, my son forgot his passkey and ended up getting locked out. When he...
  10. Unknown Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One Account. Please Remove achievements from Halo CE ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One Account. Please Remove achievements from Halo CE ...: A Xbox 360 game (Halo CE Anniversary) appeared on my profile with a couple of achievements on it, so it won't remove from my profile. I already had a discussion with a live chat associate. Here is...