Remove Minecraft PS4 account.

Discus and support Remove Minecraft PS4 account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My microsoft account thinks there is already a Minecraft account for PS4 linked to it. I cannot access this minecraft account to remove it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnathemaSoul, Jan 12, 2021.

1. AnathemaSoul
    AnathemaSoul Guest

My microsoft account thinks there is already a Minecraft account for PS4 linked to it. I cannot access this minecraft account to remove it from Minecraft's end whatsoever. Please just remove it from the microsoft end so I can link my real minecraft PS4
    acount.

:)

AnathemaSoul, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Terratogen Win User

Minecraft PS4 login issue

I managed to do it by removing the game from my PS and installing it again. This allowed me to sign into my Xbox account on PS4 minecraft
  3. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  4. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  5. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  6. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Remove Minecraft PS4 account. - Similar Threads - Remove Minecraft PS4

2. Will Downloading Minecraft Beta remove my normal version of Minecraft?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Downloading Minecraft Beta remove my normal version of Minecraft?: If I download the minecraft beta through the insider app will it download a separate version of minecraft that is different from my normal version? submitted by /u/Hunterkiller040 [link]...
  3. I cant remove the Microsoft account registered to my minecraft bedrock on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant remove the Microsoft account registered to my minecraft bedrock on ps4: I wanted to switch the Microsoft account on my Minecraft bedrock PS4 game but it won't let me. I've tried multiple different ways and none of the work if anyone can help me it would be much...
  4. Minecraft removed from account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft removed from account.: I uninstalled Minecraft to enable the rtx beta and when I went back to install it the page refreshed and said I had to buy it again, any help would be appreciated....
  5. MINECRAFT BETA NOT REMOVING

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT BETA NOT REMOVING: A FEW WEEK BACK I HAVE REGISTED FOR BETA BUT NOW I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IN BETA SO I UNENROLLED FROM BETA THROUGH XBOX INSIDE HUB BUT AFTER I REMOVE MINECRAFT AND REINSTALL IT ITS SAME AS BETA IT...
  6. Can't remove Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta from my account.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta from my account.: So basically, I played the rtx beta and it was cool and all but I wanted to go back to my realm and play, but when I go to unenroll from the rtx beta, it removes the rtx, but my game still says...
  7. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...
  8. Has Minecraft beta been removed?

in XboX Insiders
    Has Minecraft beta been removed?: I left it to play with some friends and now I don’t see it as an option in insider content submitted by /u/jijijijiopq [link] [comments]
  9. [Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]: Я ВАШ ИКСБОКС В ОТ ШАТАЛ ПОЧЕМУ МНЕ БЛОКИ УЮТ П ОСТО ТАК УЧЕТНУЮ ЗАПИСЬ? УЖЕ 10 АЗ Я ПОКУПАЛ ЭТОТ МАЙНК АФТ(ВИДОУС 10)! И ВСЕ МЕНЯ БЛОКИ УЮТ И Я НЕ МОГУ ИГ АТЬ С Д УЗЬЯМИ НА СВОИХ(ИЛИ ИХ) МИ АХ....
  10. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...