Remove Old Games

Discus and support Remove Old Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a title many years ago that is NSFW. I don't wan't my nephew to be able to play it. Is there any way I can permanently remove it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vaenikrit, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Vaenikrit
    Vaenikrit Guest

Remove Old Games

I downloaded a title many years ago that is NSFW.

I don't wan't my nephew to be able to play it.

Is there any way I can permanently remove it from my account.

:)

Vaenikrit, Oct 18, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Removing Old Card

this is an easy fix

when you are in suspension for payment option you must add an creditcard to pay off the outstanding balance before you can use the account again

and no prepaid xbox live cards do not pay off outstanding balances

you need to keep an payment option while you are on a current subscription since you are in suspension you need to pay off the balance and then you can remove the old card

the current card cannot be removed till after the subscription expires or 'don't do this' because depending on how much is left you could lose some months

you cancel the subscription and remove the payment option after you pay off the outstanding balance and receive a prepaid code for the remaining time

this is clearly spelt out in the terms of use

a payment option must be on file for autorenewal

also it is upto you to cancel autorenewal before the renewal date

nothing happened to the prepaid card you used however the payment option must be updated to remove the suspension due to non payment

subscription time does stack for upto 3 years so your prepaid time was added to your subscription time however you waited beyond the 27day grace period for the suspension

you have 27 days after renewal date to update your payment option before suspension incurs
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Old games

Hi,

Contact editor games to get them on the store cause its also their choice to remove old games...

Regards
  4. Moon Cried Snow Win User

Xbox one update forces install of whole game

As my fellow Ambassadors had mentioned could be various of things. Usually happens when old content in still in the game they remove it by reinstalling the game with the new update to remove bugs, various other errors. I know Crossout recent
    update had to re-install the game for the new patch it's just too ensure that all the bugs and old content are removed from causing any issues with the game. Too ensure nobody has any run in issues. With it in the future!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Same old [Mod Removed]

There is currently a problem with Black Ops III Please see this link for details and you can continue to monitor so you will know when the issue is resolved. support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. Smwutches Win User

Removing/editing old post

You should still be able to edit content on a thread you've posted, but as far as deleting it, you can report the thread and we can take a look into it.
Thema:

Remove Old Games

1. Remove Old Games - Similar Threads - Remove Old Games

2. Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

in XboX Insiders
    Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...: I only have two Xboxes on my account. I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my Xboxes (Where do you want to install?) there...
  3. Removing/editing old post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing/editing old post: Hello, Is it possible to delete or edit a post in a threat that is locked? I contacted Microsoft but they have no way to do it. They recommended me to ask you guys here. Hopefully an admin will...
  4. Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app: This is a continuing issue. I have the game pass app on my phone and tablet, it still shows an xbox that I don't have anymore(gave it to a friend). The probloem is when I remotely download a game,...
  5. How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant: After buying new Xbox One X and selling Xbox One S, I cannot get rid of the old Xbox in Google Home/Assistant and Google voice commands are botched. I factory reset the old Xbox before selling it....
  6. My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...

in XboX Insiders
    My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to find old friends you removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to find old friends you removed?: My old friend changed his gamertag after I accidentally removed him, (he didn't know I removed him) and I can't find him anymore. I don't know what happened to him and I've been searching for...
  8. [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.: [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play. He has high functioning autism and struggles to understand A typical social behavior, but would really like to...
  9. Why am I not allowed to remove an old phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not allowed to remove an old phone number?: All I have been trying to do for weeks now is remove and old phone number from my account and make my new phone number my primary number. why do I have to wait a minimum of 30 days to do such a...
  10. I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips: I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips 1130a1e7-6f08-42cd-8a60-6be5688bbe28