Remove payment requirement for free games

Discus and support Remove payment requirement for free games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Could the payment requirement for Games with Gold be removed. For Xbox One games it is not required, but for Xbox/Xbox360 games it is, can not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lex4Real, May 12, 2019.

1. Lex4Real
    Lex4Real Guest

Could the payment requirement for Games with Gold be removed.

For Xbox One games it is not required, but for Xbox/Xbox360 games it is, can not be downloaded without it. It is a minor item, but does not need to work like this.

:)

Lex4Real, May 12, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I agree, this should be changed so you don't have to have a payment method on file just to download a free game.
  3. Lex4Real Win User

Well, it does not. As the point of the OP was that this is what I would like to see removed. It is the only point.
  4. Ghost Aydan Win User

Hey bro! Id highly recommmed adding a card to veriify your account!

Thisll let uou get free add ons games etc!

Hope this helped
  5. Lex4Real Win User

Nice one. I will check that out.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

You could try adding a paypal account, they are free and does not need a credit card as long you don't buy something.
Thema:

1. Remove payment requirement for free games - Similar Threads - Remove payment requirement

2. Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service: My son recently was billed for Xbox Live Gold without either of our consent and now has a negative balance of 24.99 on his account. I called customer service to get this issue sorted out. When I...
  3. problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment)

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment): problème de suppression de moyen de payment [Translate] removal problem of means of payment 9be5a200-2acf-4191-897c-1b98867c3e5d
  4. 8C150009 error code on Xbox 360 when attempting to remove a payment method

in XBoX Accessibility
    8C150009 error code on Xbox 360 when attempting to remove a payment method: I just wanted to change my region I have to remove expired payment methods but it shows this error code 2bf982e7-6fb2-4e16-93a0-2517f806ca68
  5. tried to change name. now the name is locked and paypal is removed as payment..

in XBoX on Consoles
    tried to change name. now the name is locked and paypal is removed as payment..: as above i trief to change my account name. i bought forza before i knew that this accunt have this weird name. so i was about to change it and i was cool with that high price.. but after paypal...
  6. I cant remove my payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant remove my payment option.: Yes, I cant remove my payment option cuz it just says "Sorry there is a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later" Status code is 8C150009 and i does not work. I think Microsoft scammed me?...
  7. Remove Payment Option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Payment Option: I Just Bought GTA 5 with my credit card and suddenly went to remove my payment options but i keep getting the same error , the following link: Sign in to your Microsoft account is the only one i...
  8. Remove payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove payment: I can’t seem to remove payment option on my 8 year olds Xbox. So my 4 year old has charged around 300$ in last 2 weeks. Help 60a9c502-c50a-4683-8354-ae5f1fa9ca47
  9. I can't remove payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remove payment option: I can not remove my payment option because it tells me that there is a problem with Xbox live and sends a status code 8C150009, which does not exist in the list of errors and codes, I need to...
  10. Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?: About a year ago I removed my Parents credit Card method of payment from my Xbox one. That card *No Longer Exists*. So I replaced replaced the PRIMARY payment method with my pay pal account, and...