Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible)

Discus and support Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] 76d03dd0-8c25-42d2-87bc-cfef69bddd19 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sp4rt4nNATION, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible)

Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible) [​IMG]

:)

Sp4rt4nNATION, Oct 11, 2017
  2. invisible cheat

for all those reading this i have come across another coward using this god cheat s**t his name is Teh OBM i'm not sure how many times he has been reported but in the game he wasn't cheating he did 31 kills to 6 deaths so i dont really see why he had to
    be a *** and get 46 kills to 0 deaths by being invisible just letting you all know to watch out if you end up against him on hc tdm thanks

GREASEYMONKEEY, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Cheaters/Hackers/modded controllers

So much terror and paranoia in this thread.

Not everyone cheats.

Not everyone you think cheats cheats.

Not everyone with 'X name X' as their gamertag cheats or hacks their gamerscore.

Not everyone with 100, 000+ Gamerscore cheats or hacks their gamerscore.

"The ones that can instantly aim on you without missing but yet you have a higher acc and hit percentage than them".

Not everyone better than you cheats.

As far as this accuracy example goes, the stat literally means nothing.

ChainSmokingBob, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.
  6. Rich Cashster Win User

1v1 deathmatch?

yu cant be invisible by stealth in freeroam...you can call lester to remove blip and be invisible
  7. AlexandreSebrão Win User

Capcom Street Fighter no for XBOX ONE

Remove all CAPCOM catalog from Xbox Store, remove everything. It was an act of war. Improve Killer Instinct. And invest on terror games to replace resident evil.

Game over for capcom
  8. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

hacking mw3 invisibility hack.mod

[quote user="BudS MaN FuU"]

Im am reporting gamer tags . [Mod Removed]

for the use of an invisibility hack on mw3 I have a video in my vault as proof Microsoft please do something

[/quote]

You're not supposed to mention GamerTags in the forums unfortunately.

Although I do agree that these hackers should be named and shamed.

Which is why Microsoft now erase their profiles and slap the word CHEATER across it.
  9. OJsBl00dyGl0ve2 Win User

Any sort of tweak list out there of what they did from Beta to the final game?

[quote user="Lil Dogg"]

DBS was removed.

[/quote]

LMAO!!!

Drinking tonight are we Mark?! ;)
Thema:

1. Remove this cheater: Lil Terror (invisible) - Similar Threads - Remove cheater Lil

2. [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    [mod removed]: The player keeps beating me because of bad luck for me and good luck for him. ban him please. 43908e01-dddd-458f-96d1-b18f481b2f11
  3. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  4. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  5. Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?: I dont see it anymore. I'm just curious what's next on the list. f8d0dbe0-8596-4c9c-b6d7-f6d62633db6b
  6. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002
  7. Removing the "cheater status" from my account, allowing me to re-earn my achievements back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing the "cheater status" from my account, allowing me to re-earn my achievements back.: Hello, A little over a year ago, I left a buddy of mine to watch my home while the wife and I took a much needed vacation, and allowed him use of my Xbox 360. I log back in two weeks later, and...
  8. I despise cheaters, reporting [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I despise cheaters, reporting [Mod Removed]: Hello to all, I want to report this player and his team mates and hope to get them kicked off of Xbox. I hate spawn trapping on Black Ops but, I can deal with it. Tonight I want to report [Mod...
  9. Cheater banner removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheater banner removed?: It seems with this latest update that the Cheater banner on my account here has been removed. Also I am now able to change my gamerzone on my console to something other than Cheater. However...
  10. [Mod Removed] is a modder and cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed] is a modder and cheater: I just played against this person in halo 3 and they were flying around the map and getting sniper headshots without aiming. I saved the film clip of the person and put it on my file share. My...