REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC

Discus and support REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HOW DOMI GET RID OF X BOX FROM MY PC b13e48ad-5c10-42f8-a9d4-9123cebbde09 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NataliePetersen1, Sep 28, 2019.

1. REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC

HOW DOMI GET RID OF X BOX FROM MY PC

:)

NataliePetersen1, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC

Hey there NataliePetersen1,

You should be able to right click on the application and simply select uninstall. If you do not see this option then take a look and make sure that your Windows is updated to the latest version 1903. If you need help checking for updates then take a look
    at the following support page linked below.

I hope this helps.
  3. SuperDan9001 Win User

REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC

Hey Natalie,

As suggested by Parity, you can uninstall Xbox Apps from your PC by right clicking in the start menu and selecting uninstall.

Alternatively, there are also a couple of other methods you can use.

- Windows Key + X > Settings > Apps and from this list you can reset, move or uninstall the application

- Using remove-package commandlet in powershell (only recommend if you're familiar with powershell)

Kind Regards
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC

Hi,

I would just like to point out however that the companion app is only a very small part of Xbox services on Windows 10. While the Companion app can be uninstalled as mentioned above, it is a very very small application - no more than 11 MB).

There are also some other services on Windows 10. However, not all of them can be removed (at least not without removing them using the PowerShell anyway) and their actual system usage is next to nothing, as you can see by the very small storage footprints.
    These services will not slow down your device either.

If your device is low on storage, deleting the Xbox Apps won't be of much benefit to you.

[​IMG]
  5. {Parity} Win User

REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC

If you are referring to the Companion app then you just right click on it and uninstall the app.
  6. JohnnyB940 Win User

Xbox unable to see or connect to PC

hey Jaybear any luck?

I stream from my pc and laptop, and like you all of a sudden x-box is'nt detectinig my laptop, but is detecting pc.
Thema:

REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC

1. REMOVE X BOX FROM MY PC - Similar Threads - REMOVE BOX

2. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

in XboX Insiders
    Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments]
  3. how to remove a free trail of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove a free trail of a game: HI, I need help removing a free trail of Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2, I had the disc and accidently downloaded free trail and now it wont let me remove free trail. Any suggestions on how to remove...
  4. I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support: Yesterday i have tried to buy a game and when i put in card details and went to buy i get cannot process payment contact support i contacted and they said it will be fixed in 5 hours waited a day...
  5. How do I remove this box from the screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove this box from the screen?: Hi. I cannot figure out how to remove the box (with Take Over, Locked In, Perfection) in the attached screenshot. Can anyone provide the steps to remove it? Thanks. [img]...
  6. [Mod Removed] X box you banned temporaly my acount without real reason again

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Mod Removed] X box you banned temporaly my acount without real reason again: i serching for help cause 1 player is so bad and i blocked, now x box bann temporaly my account this make no sense 206b74c7-9241-4600-8745-748916f99879
  7. Quantum Break - Alan wake Codes removed from news box

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break - Alan wake Codes removed from news box: hello I bought quantum Break as pre-Order. Content of this Package was the Alan wake Collection. I got. The Codes but until now i didn't use the Codes. Now I want to install the game but the...
  8. Remove cable box from Tv App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove cable box from Tv App?: Hi All, I hope someone can help. I recently bought the Xbox Digital TV Tuner that works great! however i previously had a virgin media cable box connected via the HDMI which I no longer use. My...
  9. X Box Gold live Subscription - How do i remove my bank details?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Gold live Subscription - How do i remove my bank details?: I renewed my Sons X box gold live, when I did it before I used a voucher but this time i used my VISA. Had I known it would store my visa details i wouldn't have done it this way. How do I...
  10. How do you remove the cable box control settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you remove the cable box control settings?: I have moved my XB1 console to a different TV and no longer run my DirecTV box through it. In settings, there is no option to remove the satellite box. How do I remove it so it does not...